Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Punk Rock

I got most of the albums from these bands so if anyone wants any, ask so I will upload.

250px-Blink-182_Logo.png

225px-Blink182.jpg

Blink-182 was a United States rock trio that played pop punk and punk rock music. The band was originally formed in 1992 by Tom DeLonge (vocals and guitar) and Scott Raynor (drums) (later Travis barker) who quickly recruited Mark Hoppus (vocals and bass) in Poway, California. Blink-182 was known for their catchy, simple melodies, teen angst, and lyrical toilet humor.Their last album featured more musical experimentation and lyrical sophistication than previous releases.

Blink 182 - Easy Target

Blink 182 - First Date

Blink 182 - Man Overboard

I like all their albums but I really like their last album before they broke up.

100px-%2B44logo.png

220px-444.jpg

+44 (pronounced "Plus Forty Four") is a punk rock and alternative rock band formed by former Blink-182 members Mark Hoppus (bass guitar and vocals) and Travis Barker (drums and keyboards). The group consists of former Transplants touring guitarist Craig Fairbaugh and the lead guitarist of The Nervous Return, Shane Gallagher.When Your Heart Stops Beating is the title of +44's debut album,which reached #2 in the Rock Albums Chart. In the U.S., the album debuted at #10 on the Billboard 200.

+44 - When Your Heart Stops Beating

+44 - Lycanthrope

+44 - 155

Their pretty new... They have electronic touch to their music which I think is cool..

Sum 41

sum41_l.jpg

Sum 41 is a Canadian punk rock band from Ajax, Ontario. The current members are Deryck Whibley (lead vocals, guitar, keyboards), Cone McCaslin (bass guitar, backing vocals), and Steve Jocz (drums, percussion, backing vocals).With Underclass Hero(latest Album), the band started a return to their prior music from Does This Look Infected? and All Killer No Filler. This album is "edgier and faster" than any previous album according to bassist Cone McCaslin, but "is more punk rock and less metal" as front-man Deryck Whibley stated during the production of the album. The band has released five studio albums, two live CDs, two live DVDs, more than fifteen singles, and sold close to ten million albums worldwide.

Sum 41 - Were All To Blame

Sum 41 - Fat Lip

Sum 41 - Still Waiting

Their new album is soft compared to thier previous albums like chuck and does this look infected which has more heavier and metal stuff in it.

greenday.jpg

Green Day is an American rock band formed in 1987.[1] The band consists of three core members: Billie Joe Armstrong (guitar, lead vocals), Mike Dirnt (bass) and Tré Cool (drums). The band has sold over 60 million records worldwide.

Greenday - American Idiot

Greenday - Basketcase

Greenday - When I Come Around

I really like this band especially their old stuff. I remember buying American idiot the first day it came out and it rocked. 6 months later all the songs from the album where being played everywhere. MTV and the radio killed it. Not to mention making people hate the band....

The Offspring

The_Offspring_2005.jpg

The Offspring (sometimes referred to as simply "Offspring") are a popular American band from Garden Grove, California which formed in 1984. The band currently consists of Dexter Holland (lead vocals, guitar), Noodles (guitar), Greg K. (bass), and Pete Parada (drums).Since their 1994 album Smash, which is often considered the best-selling independent label album of all time, the band has achieved commercial success over five albums, with singles such as "Come Out and Play," "Self Esteem," and "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)".The Offspring are currently in the studio working on a new album that is due for release sometime in 2008.

The Offspring - Come Out And Play (Keep Em Seperated)

The Offspring - Self Esteem

The Offspring - Want You Bad

These guys simpley rock :lol:

I don't think any of these people really can be called punk rock. They are mostly just pop rock and alternative rock bands. Punk rock is like the circle jerks and 4skins and GG Allen.

Agreed. There really isn't any famous true Punk bands anymore. They are mostly underground. Greenday and Blink 182 used to be more of the punk stlye back in the early 90's. But now they are soo famous and so....how should I say it.....policlitly biased. They aren't true punk anymore. (mostly speaking of Greenday.) The only band on that short list I would say that is still kinda punkish is The offspring.

thats not punk

the adolescents are punk

dead kennedys are punk

sex pistols are punk

ramones are punk

misfits are punk

and thats just the mainstream shit

dont EVEN let me get technical

research punk first before angering people with this overly catching mainstream bs, that i, amazing, some what enjoy

but it is not punk

Domestic_fucker666 is way off here.

The Offspring's four first albums is Punk. Their self-titled and Ignition is more or less Punk/Hardcore. While Smash and Ixnay on the Hombre has more of a Skate Punk feel to it. But after that they stopped doing Punk. But all the four albums are classics especially The Offspring and Ixnay on the Hombre.

Green Day also used to be a punk band back in the days. Just as The Offspring their first four albums are punk. Melodic? Yes, but Punk nonetheless. Kerplunk and Insomniac are also really good albums.

Sign in to follow this