Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ViViD live documentary DVD "VISIONNAIRE 1" & new digital single "THEATER" release

ViViD live documentary DVD "VISIONNAIRE 1" will be released at 2013/09/18 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (10,000yen) will include DVD (including documentary of 41 live of their live tour "Just do it!" & special footage #1)+DVD (including special footage #2)+special goods, and regular edition (4,900yen) will include DVD (including documentary of 41 live of their live tour "Just do it!" & special footage #3) only

[limited edition special goods]
01.deluxe special case
02.ticket of 2-shot phototaking session
03.special costume card in random
04.original card folder
05.original muffler towel
06.laminated pass for staff

their new single (title not yet finalized) will be released in late 2013, although details have not yet been announced

I swear to god, if this new single is some one word capitalized title track with a live song and an instrumental, I am going to burn all the crap I have of them.

LOL, that's too funny.

One word titled track:

Stylized in all capitals:

ANSWER Live Version: ?

THEATER (Instrumental): ?

I do hope it's good though...better than the last few releases, but it probably won't be :<

I don't care about singles. Two years is quite long for an artist in Japan and time for an album next year? As long as most songs on the album are listenable, I won't complain. Good thing is that they seem to have ditched the annoying rapping on their early songs. Problem I have with this band is that some of their songs are real surprises to me (as pop rock goes) while some others are plain bad pop songs - not consistent.

LOL, that's too funny.

One word titled track:

Stylized in all capitals:

ANSWER Live Version: ?

THEATER (Instrumental): ?

I do hope it's good though...better than the last few releases, but it probably won't be :<

seems like it gonna be just ONE song

Sign in to follow this