Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ユナイト(UNiTE.) live-distributed serial story CD "零巻「わすれもの」"

ユナイト(UNiTE.) live-distributed serial story CD "零巻「わすれもの(wasuremono)」" will be provided if attending all 3 parts of their 2-day one-man live at Kawasaki CLUB CITTA' at 2013/08/23-08/24, which will include CD "わすれもの(wasuremono)"+book (novel #0「忘れじ(wasureji)」)

I think that would suck lol unless the next thing they release is an album, because if they include these 4 songs + the singles they release before the album I don't know how many new songs would the album have lol. It would be nice if they included this one song though since it's live-limited and all.

Btw it seems that the two days live is divided in three parts, each part with its separate ticket (2800Y, 2800Y and 3800Y). The people who go to all three parts will get this live distributed single. It seems that each part is centered on one of the serial story CDs. The first one is centered on ハートレス クラシックメモリー, the second one on 色即是空-イロスナワチコレソラナリ- (both of them at 08/23) and the third one centered on small world order (at 08/24).

Also I think that at 08/24 there will be a time of free entrance to the live hall where you will be able to buy goods, and there will be a booth for each member of the band (I guess you can talk to them and stuff) there will also be some other funny stuff. (I don't know what they mean by that lol and I don't know either whether you have to buy tickets for the lives in order to get in there or what. I don't think it's like every fella passing by can get in lol)

Well that doesn't mean anything that there are 4 of them. Their albums usually have around 14 songs so that would mean 10 new songs or so. Unless they do a Vistlip and have 18 songs on their album haha

top_main05.png

Well that doesn't mean anything that there are 4 of them. Their albums usually have around 14 songs so that would mean 10 new songs or so. Unless they do a Vistlip and have 18 songs on their album haha

top_main05.png

That's why I said: "unless the next thing they release is an album, because if they include these 4 songs + the singles they release before the album"

If their next release was the album, I'd be fine with that. But if they release some singles and then wanna include all those singles, + their serial story singles + wasuremono in the album, there wouldn't be any room for many new songs xDD (unless they put 18 songs in the album as you said hahahaha)

And ricchu =( I kinda figured, since their other live distr. wasn't included in their album either (yeah I know they put it with all the instruments but it's not the same xD)

im kinda sure they gonna announce a full-album or a at least a mini-album at Citta

Now that you say it a mini album would be interesting!! I was expecting them to announce a DVD of their Shibuya Ax live, but a mini or a full album would be nice too xDDD

Sign in to follow this