Trombe

GAUZES new album "揺篭(yurikago)" release

^ Oooh~ btw could you please write the tracklist here if it's not too much work? (in Japanese characters preferably) ...cuz I haven't seen the tracklist yet online anywhere and I can't figure that stuff out on my own when I get my copy (dunno that much Japanese, lol). Thanks in advance! :3

Here you go :D

Gauzes - 闇の調べ...
Gauzes - 蛍、送り火
Gauzes - モノクロ
Gauzes - ナイフ
Gauzes - 追憶
Gauzes - kiss
Gauzes - 崩壊
Gauzes - 名も無き謳
Gauzes - WING
Gauzes - 揺篭の結末...
Gauzes - 枯れた花を照らす月

Ahahaha. :D

38221464.jpg

Gauzes - 闇の調べ... -> Madeth Gray'll
Gauzes - 蛍、送り火
Gauzes - モノクロ -> La'Mule
Gauzes - ナイフ -> La'Mule
Gauzes - 追憶 -> Madeth Gray'll
Gauzes - kiss
Gauzes - 崩壊
Gauzes - 名も無き謳
Gauzes - WING-> La'Mule
Gauzes - 揺篭の結末...-> Madeth Gray'll
Gauzes - 枯れた花を照らす月

Now I'm kinda sad that I didn't buy it. ;O;

No, they don't! (Or maybe they do. XD Like I said- I didn't buy the cd.)

Just noticed (like Ichibayo) that the titles are either the same or very similar/have the same meaning like songs of Madeth Gray'll and La'Mule.

I admit I've only really listened to 蛍、送り火 while the rest I listened passively while I play video games or work or was just occupied with something. I didn't pick up any similarities but I was only partially paying attention. I guess when I go home today I'll relisten and see if I notice anything.

I haven't received the album yet, so only have their singles to go from, but: from my experience, GAUZES is def inspired by those bands, but not blatantly ripping off melodies like Grieva (but on the flip side, not as polished as Grieva either).

I haven't received the album yet, so only have their singles to go from, but: from my experience, GAUZES is def inspired by those bands, but not blatantly ripping off melodies like Grieva (but on the flip side, not as polished as Grieva either).

That is true, they're definitely not as blatant as Grieva because if they are borrowing melodies and rifts and this and that it doesn't nearly stand out as much as Grieva's music. Grieva I just listen and think, oh that's Myaku, oh that's just FILTH or that's just the chorus from Cage. I haven't picked up anything yet but I guess also half the fun with Grieva is guessing the original source LOL.

Guest mitsubana

By the way. How much is the album in US dollars?

It's neat that 2,300 yen... so probably like between $22-24 -depending on the exchange rate-

GAUZES 揺篭

It's neat that 2,300 yen... so probably like between $22-24 -depending on the exchange rate-

GAUZES 揺篭

Thank you.

There is something like a preview of their single -Hana- on their Youtube channel and I quite liked Tsuioku, too.

I feel kind of desperate to get the album xD. But as I have never purchased via the internet I have all sorts of fears regarding the purchase process, payment, shipping and private data security.

Guest mitsubana

Thank you.

There is something like a preview of their single -Hana- on their Youtube channel and I quite liked Tsuioku, too.

I feel kind of desperate to get the album xD. But as I have never purchased via the internet I have all sorts of fears regarding the purchase process, payment, shipping and private data security.

Ya, I understand those fears... I used to be the same way... If it makes you feel better, I've purchased from various online stores for my Japanese music for over seven years and haven't had any problems. Many others have too. CDJapan is really reliable, for example. For this site that carries GAUZES music, I don't know. But it appears people from overseas have purchased without any problems. Sometimes it's good to take risks. 

Guest mitsubana

Yep, that's the only site it seems that sells GAUZES. I checked out their album (for download to test it) and didn't like it, so I'm not going to buy it haha 

Yep, that's the site! Tho I used a shopping service cuz the Japanese instructions seemed complicated, and I didn't want to use a credit card (it wasn't that more expensive anyway, since the album is cheaper than your regular vk full-length CD to begin with).