Trombe

GAUZES new album "揺篭(yurikago)" release

I didn't know about this band before, only saw the members fanboy comments on La'Mule blogs last year and I never ever expected them to be this good.

They sound so much like soleil.

Wow. I see Grieva is not the only band who is bringing old school Visual Kei back to life. I just love Yurikago. I love that drumming and the hypnotic guitar lines.

Their clothes reminded me very much of La'Mule, specially Kon and the location brought Dué le quartz Jisatsu ganbou PV to my mind.

I hope they will be successful.

[track list]
01.闇の調べ...(yami no shirabe)
02.蛍、送り火(hotaru okuribi)
03.モノクロ(monokuro)
04.ナイフ(knife)
05.追憶(tsuioku)
06.kiss
07.崩壊(houkai)
08.名も無き謳(namonaki uta)
09.WING
10.揺篭の結末...(yurikago no ketsumatsu)
11.枯れた花を照らす月(kareta hana wo terasu tsuki)

live-limited edition (limited copies) of their new album "揺篭(yurikago)" will include CD+DVD (including PV)

I've just tried to buy on this website, I didn't understand anything xD I can see the "oversea shipping" but it directly ask the credit card number, I won't pay without being sure they have the right address x) if someone can explain me I'll be grateful :)

I wish I could order mine too. But I don't know how to make everything and I don't think it is safe to use private information like your credit card number on the net O.o

Anyway, don't forget to tell us about the songs once you have listened to all of them.

I wish I could order mine too. But I don't know how to make everything and I don't think it is safe to use private information like your credit card number on the net O.o

Anyway, don't forget to tell us about the songs once you have listened to all of them.

I would never use my debit card but a credit card offers more protection. So I'm not that worried, if there's any fraudulent activity I can dispute it and clear it up with the bank. You should always do what you're comfortable with but I think as long as you're using a true credit card with protection it shouldn't be something to fret too much over.

Anyway, they said they shipped my copy but it's going SAL. So I probably won't get it until the end of this week at the earliest or sometime late next week.

My copy of the album and two singles came today woohoo! I remember that there is a comment box, so if you're address is a special format you can add it there and let them know this is what it needs to be.

Okay neat, so basically if you like ~†owld†skewl†~ visual kei or the recent output from good old Grieva you'll like Gauzes. I don't think their music is anything THAT outstanding but it's entertaining and a good listen. I like it better than Grieva's recent single if that says anything. 

I'm trying to think of an older band to compare them too but I'm drawing blanks right now.

It's not too hard to order from that site, you can install Google Chrome and have it automatically translate the page for you, so you'll know where to add the correct information. The set up is similar to Closet Child's webshop too and they have instructions in English.

Guest mitsubana

Yay, thanks for sharing your experience with shopping from them, Arithmetica! I'm so gonna buy all their CDs now!!! :D

Actually, it would have to be my mother's credit card. I don't have one xD. But I know she will say NO.

I have never purchased via internet before, by the way >.<

I need to make friends with a japanese I guess xD

By the way, is the preview's song called Yurikago too? I love that hypnotic guitar line.

Meh, why do I not have a credit card (or know someone who has one)... they don't accept Paypal, I guess .__.
Well, waiting for someone to rip it and share it ^_^

Meh, why do I not have a credit card (or know someone who has one)... they don't accept Paypal, I guess .__.

Well, waiting for someone to rip it and share it ^_^

I guess I am waiting for someone to do it too, but I would buy it if there was an easier way for me to do it.

^ Oooh~ btw could you please write the tracklist here if it's not too much work? (in Japanese characters preferably) ...cuz I haven't seen the tracklist yet online anywhere and I can't figure that stuff out on my own when I get my copy (dunno that much Japanese, lol). Thanks in advance! :3