TokyoCinderella

[Selling] AMEBA GOLD

So Ameba has launched Ameba Gold cards at Lawson. What this means is that I can sell them to whoever wants them with a fee that's much, much less than you'd have to pay a shopping service to get AG. And I can always go pick up more.

HOW IT WORKS

The cards are credit-card sized. They have a scratch-off spot on the back with a pin number. You put the pin into Ameba and you get that amount in gold. You don't even need the card -- unless you want me to ship it to you anyway.

AVAILABLE AG

AG comes in the following amounts:

1500 yen

5000 yen

Sometimes these will convert differently into AG based on the campaign the site is running, so please check for yourself before you buy them. I can't tell you how much you'll get because I'm not keeping up with it.

COSTS TO YOU

Base card price -- 1500 yen or 5000 yen

My fee -- 500 yen for the first 5000 yen in cards, then an extra 300 yen for each 3000.
Example:

1500 yen = 500 yen fee

3000 yen = 500 yen fee

4500 yen = 500 yen fee

5000 yen = 500 yen fee

6000 yen = 800 yen fee

6500 yen = 800 yen fee

8000 yen = 800 yen fee

9500 yen = 1100 yen fee

...and so on.

Optional: Shipping, if you want it mailed to you -- 300 yen internationally (otherwise, I will just PM you the pin number for your AG)

**Payment is expected in full in advance, Paypal only. Buyer will pay the Paypal fees.

I'm super stoked that I can FINALLY have AG on my account; just living in Japan hasn't made it any easier because of credit card complications, but finally Lawson has made it possible. :)

Drop me a PM if you'd like some!