Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

Megamasso - 動かなくなるまで、好きでいて。

:4.0:- great follow up to the awesome singles, with a few filler songs. Could have been better.

I never really checked the tracklist, but now i know why its only 2500 yen. 50% old songs.

Buy it here at cdjapan

1: 動かなくなるまで、好きでいて。 4/5

What a great way to start the album. Megamasso at its best and songs like this one are the songs you would expect from megamasso. Reminds me a little bit of Bezoarstein.

2: 望ミガ窪 4/5

Not much to say about this one. Another typical megamasso song, but not as powerful as the first one or Bezoarstein.

3: SurrenderPowerPlantの看守  4/5

Great midtempo song. Inzargi is really important for this song imo, as i didnt really feel the instruments. The verses are a little bit boring , but the catchy refrain totally makes up for it.

4: fish tank 2/5

song starts with female vocals followed by screams? I instantly looked if i accidently enabled shuffle or something, but no its still megamasso. Certainly not the best song of the album. Its good that they want to try something else too, but didnt exactly feel that song.

The female vocals are sadly the best thing about it.

5: ザガールダイドホエンバウンド (カレノオモイデ) 3/5

(old song, but it was live limited, so "new" for most people)

Rather boring song. Not exactly bad, but leads to nothing at all. A really good refrain rescues this song from being awful.

6: 水没寺院 2/5

A ballad. Not exactly megamasso´s speciality. And this song proves it again. Wanting to skip the song so bad is never a good sign and i certainly have that feeling when i listen to that song.

7: 雪はまだ降り注いでいるか? (still snowing) 3/5

Wait. Didnt i just listen to this? Song starts kinda like fish tank. So is it as bad as fish tank? No, but it also has really bad parts. Its not that different to the single version , so that "still snowing" part is kinda useless imo, but its different so i guess its ok. Typical megamasso song and its certainly a good song, but they sadly had some bad ideas for it.

8: SWANSONG 4,5/5

One of the singles. No changes as far as i can hear. It was a great song on the single and its still a great one.

9: ベゾアルステーン 5/5

One of the singles too. Best single by far. I want more songs like Bezoarstein. Really powerful and catchy song. Probably my favourite Megamasso song so far. A+ refrain.

10: WINTER HOLLOW 5/5

One of the singles too. No changes again. A ballad and a great one i must say. This is how you write a ballad and not like 水没寺院. Ryohei wrote both songs (actually every song except the next one).

Im normally not really into really long songs, as i tend to get bored if they dont deliver, but this song doesnt feel long at all.

11: 最後の夜にKissをして 5/5

Only song that wasnt written from Ryohei and you can hear that its different to the typical Megamasso sound. I really really love Inzargi´s voice in this song. My favourite new song.

12: 万国砂糖品評会 (最優秀甘味賞受賞) 4/5

Aaaaand another old song. I think this song fits to be the end of the album. I really enjoyed it when it was first released and i still feel the same about it. I guess there are a few changes to the song, but its really similar to the old version.

Sign in to follow this