6. Skymermaid 
7. Where I Stand 
8. Mongolian Death Punch 
9. Straight to the sun 
10. That Time

※ M1 · M4 · M8 ... instrumental songs
※ guest artists:
Juri (ex.DELUHI / Vo.) ... M2 · M3 · M5 · M6 · M7 · M9 · M10
Leda (ex.DELUHI / Gt.) ... M7 (songwriting)
Other

Trailer

http://ameblo.jp/sujk-official/entry-11508834912.html

LOL this is weird, just reunite to DELUHI again or make a new band dude

Just notice how everything always involves Juri, Leda and Sujk but it's never Aggy... the problem was probably that guy. They should just start a new band without him, it's getting kind of weird to see these guys collaborating every release

i have heard that Aggy wanted to retire (deluhi said one member wanted to retire on there OHP)but never did sense he formed Garson with GYZE,and then he disbanded Garson,Don't know if any of its true fact if he's the one who wanted to retire but it does seem he is

but anyway it looks good liked Sujk's first album can't wait for this one

I don't understand why you are still surprise about Aggy, it was clearly said that the disbandement was because of Aggy's different point of view about music or something else I don't clearly remember what -__-

Yeah, clearly almost no one here read the disbandment notice and the messages from the band members. The reason for disbandment was due to Aggy having the "musical difference" syndrome, and the rest of the band not feeling like DELUHI could be DELUHI without the 4 members together. Aggy however failed on his own. 

I'm liking the previews to this more than the first album, I know many people didn't like Sujk's first solo album, but by the look of this, I really thing that the 3 should just form a new band together. They just basically made a new album together, LEDA is done with UNDIVIDE, and I know Juri is doing something end of Summer or sometime around there so they are all free to commit to each other here.

special CD "Mongolian Death Punch(Sujk death voice ver.)" will be enclosed if purchasing his new album "ARKHELISM 2" through disk union

C'mon! every release! lol this is ridiculous! Just get back together as trio and a support bassist for now! Even if they change their name, its fine. But they just keep collaborating on everything.

Sujk feat.Juri & Sel'm will hold their 2-man live "Sujk × Sel'm" at Shibuya REX at 2013/07/18, at which JILUKA will be opening act

Sujk feat.Juri will hold their one-man live "ARKHELISM LIVE: Alive" at Shinjuku WILD SIDE TOKYO at 2013/08/07 and their another one-man live "ARKHELISM LIVE: Impact" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/08/30

"ARKHELISM 2" trailer could be watched through YouTube since 2013/05/15

Sign in to follow this