Sign in to follow this  
ficsci

[Selling] CDs, posters, magazines, tons of flyers - need to go by June

Please check my sales post here:

http://fic-sci.livejournal.com/31982.html

Plastic Tree, Ayabie, Dir en Grey, バロック Baroque, 花少年バディーズ Hana Shounen Baddies, Girugamesh, Dolly, Megaromania, Ridiot, Waive, VII-Sense, DEATHGAZE, Jully, 東京ヒーローズ Tokyo Heroes, Luzmelt, kannivalism, exist†trace, アンド And, 凛 -the end of corruption world-, SEX-ANDROID, DragonWAPPPPPPER, ケミカルピクチャーズ Chemical Pictures, cali≠gari, Kamijo, シンディケイト CindyKate, emmuree, ドレミ團 Doremidan, E'm~grief~, 平成維新 Heisei Ishin, メリー Merry, meth., Sel'm, NoGod, KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND, MoNoLith, etc.

I'm moving house by the middle of June, so I'm selling all these flyers, CDs, mags, posters.

Feedback: This is the first time I'm selling my stuff, so I don't have any feedback, sorry. However, please post feedback in this thread so that everyone else can see how well/badly I'm doing.

Ordering: Please PM me with your order and your zipcode/location. Right now I can accept only PayPal.

Please PM me if you have any special requests/negotiations (e.g. if you want to see more details, or want to also buy the CD that comes with the poster, or want to use a different mailing service, etc. Just ask!)

Shipping: Please PM me your location too when you order. I'm also taking international orders. (If you order only flyers, it's $3 flat rate within US).

*I will indicate on the sales page if an item is sold. For some of the flyers, I have multiple copies.

BUMP

I'm now selling Cure, Shoxx, Fool's Mate magazines for $5 each

Click on my siggy for sales post v

Sign in to follow this