Sign in to follow this  
ls-eva

J-Rock merchendise question

Hello everybody ^__^

Recently I have been thinking about buying jrock merchandise like photobooks, phone straps, t-shirts - in other words things that you can't find in online shops. Also, I'm interested in joining fanclubs. But there are so many people who can help me with this that I don't know who I should choose.

For example, I know if you need magazines and photobooks with the Gazette you need to write to rawkstarr23 on livejournal. But my friend told me that she's a bad choice since she have clients who send money to her but didn't receive what they wanted. If I'm not mistaken she was talking about photobook and the Gazette's fanclub membership.

I also know that Mukunoki is a best choice if you need tickets for concert in Japan. But even he can't find some of the things I'm looking for.

So I was wondering if you can give me any recommendations.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.

What can't Mukunoki find? He doesn't just buy concert tickets for you. You can give him a link to whatever you want to buy from a Japanese website (puresound, Yahoo Auctions, mbok, bidders, a band's official website or webshop, etcetc., which is where you're most likely to find band merchandise for sale) and he'll buy it for you. He's really the best choice for this sort of thing because he's 100% reliable and really friendly. I've used him to join D'espairsRay's fanclub three times, to order merch from Yahoo Auctions Japan, and goodies from official webshops. He's the best, imo.

Everyone I know who has tried using a different service has always gone back to him.

What can't Mukunoki find? He doesn't just buy concert tickets for you. You can give him a link to whatever you want to buy from a Japanese website (puresound, Yahoo Auctions, mbok, bidders, a band's official website or webshop, etcetc., which is where you're most likely to find band merchandise for sale) and he'll buy it for you. He's really the best choice for this sort of thing because he's 100% reliable and really friendly. I've used him to join D'espairsRay's fanclub three times, to order merch from Yahoo Auctions Japan, and goodies from official webshops. He's the best, imo.

Everyone I know who has tried using a different service has always gone back to him.

Thank you for your reply :D

As for question what he couldn't find... Unfortunately he wasn't able to find couple old magazines and lynch.'s phonestrap for me. And that's why I looking for additional sellers.

I do agree with you that Muku is reliable and very friendly. He takes a good care of his clients.

It's safe to buy from their official website and it all (I think, because in all the times I bought, nothing went wrong). But, honestly... I don't know about buying new things from other people (like pre-ordering). I already bought lots of cds from another users (especially in livejournal) but it all were used. There has no problems too.

Did you already looked in sites like Ebay and stuff? Also, there are some online shops only for j-stuff. Unfortunately, I don't have the links now, but I'll edit this post later if you still want it. XD

I've ordered some tour merch from rawkstarr23@lj and have had no problems. Your friend might not have received the stuff because they probably ran out; I'm not sure.

Sign in to follow this