Sign in to follow this  
mallefyksword

[Help] I can't change my password

I forgot my password once, so I ask a new. And now I can't change the password sent by Invision Power Board.... In "My Settings" when I try to change PW, it's written "You must complete the entire form"...

Help me please !

I tried to change the password on my test account and it seemed to work fine. So it's hard to guess what the problem is.

In any case:

1. Make sure all 3 fields in the "Change Password" form at the bottom are filled in.

2. Make sure that the 3 fields in the "Change eMail" form on top are empty. Maybe you had some Auto-Fill activated that put stuff in some of the fields. 

If this doesn't work we would be able to change the password for you, but that's not an ideal solution. The password should only be known to you alone, after all. 

the password can be changed again later if admin has changed it for him/her. however, there must be something to prove that it's the same person first. probably, the registered email address, and etc.

Of course they can change their password again after an admin changed it. But at the moment, they can't change their password at all, so that's not really helping, lol.

But my guess at the moment is that some fileds of the "change eMail" form were filled in as well and that it caused the problem.

Sign in to follow this