Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

Signal- Undertake

So Undertake is a pretty bomb single.

Hopefully those saying Signal are losing their heaviness and going soft listen to this because this is clearly not soft at all! Undertake is pretty bomb, yeah we don't get nearly as many screams as we did in GLOW BACK OVER SCARS but damn this song is good. The paused instruments while the rhythm guitarists hits us with that melody and how it just blows up from there was pretty awesome!

DEAD CROW is clearly a pretty heavy, awesome song. The structure of the song reminds me of GLOW BACK OVER SCARS what with "chorus-sick bass solo-guitar solo" but it doesn't sound like they are repeating themselves. Guitar solo is pretty awesome here as well, good length to it.

Remake of M-E-L-T is even heavier than the original, you can totally hear all the different parts in the new version and the guitar solo is remodeled. The last riff at the end gave it a nice change up with the change of the speed of it compared to the original one

All in all, SIGNAL did amazing with this single and I am not at all worried about their 2 new singles coming out, I welcome them with open arms 10/10

Sign in to follow this