Sign in to follow this  
Chise

yo

Hey guys,

basically, I've been registered at Tainted World for about 2 years or so, but back when I registered for the first time I wasn't active at all. So I just found this new forums by accident and I was like: Hell yeah, let's register again, I'm bored anyway.

Ok, so I'm male (although I don't look like it :/), 20 atm, studying Japanese studies and Philosophy, which means that I am interested in those two things.

As you may have figured, I also like japanese music (guess that's why I registered here), but I don't listen to many Visual Kei bands, simply because I don't like that many of them. There are some really good ones, but for each good VK band, there's like 20 bad ones (considering all of the indie bands that disband after 1 year). Of course, that's just what I think.

Lately I've been listening to the following bands: Spinalcord, Galneryus, Unlucky Morpheus, Rin' and a lot of stuff from Hizaki (also some of his older bands such as Schwardix Marvally, but also the newer ones). Mostly Power Metal, as you can see...I used to listen to a lot more, and I still do so from time to time, but I got bored by most of my music, so I don't listen to it very often anymore.

So yeah, that's all for now.

Sign in to follow this