Sign in to follow this  
comawave

[WANTED-TRADE] Dir en grey MISSA through MACABRE period CDs

Hi all,

I've sold quite a large portion of my visual kei collection over the years. I have felt a bit of regret in letting go of many of the items I've sold, but in most cases, keeping lossless rips has been satisfactory for me. There are a few things, however, that I'd like to have again, for the sake of nostalgia.

I'm rather low on cash at the moment; and besides, I'm a bit hesitant to spend much money on Japanese CDs, as I've spent so much in the past. As such, I'd prefer to trade for these items. I'm willing to offer for trade anything on my sale list, which can be viewed here:

[sELLING] Massive Collection: CDs/DVDs/goods. Updated 17 Oct

In the case of a trade, you needn't strictly consider my marked prices as a basis for value. Please just let me know what you have and what you're interested in from my list. We can negotiate and determine what is mutually fair afterwards.

As for my requests - ideally, I'd like to have new, unopened copies of these. I realize that most people won't have these lying around - but if you happen to, I'm willing to be very generous in the trade. Since this is unlikely, however, I'll simply ask that they be in genuinely like new condition, or close, and complete with obi/title strip or any other inserts, extras, etc. originally included. I'll include more detailed requests for specific items below.

I realize that my demands are not easy to meet. Do feel free to reply to this post or send me a PM even if your copy isn't quite in the condition I specified. We might be able to work something out.

MISSA

Original pressing (east west japan - AMCM-4315)

with obi/title strip.

JEALOUS

Must include black plastic outer sleeve. The sleeve can be difficult to keep in good condition. If yours isn't perfect, send photos and I'll let you know what I think.

Any trading card is fine.

-I'll-

I'd prefer this with the original plastic sleeve, which had a small sticker on it. However, if you don't have this, don't hesitate to make an offer anyway.

GAUZE

First pressing limited edition (east west japan) with red transparent sleeve, booklet, red disc, etc. A small application form was also included originally. Must include everything!

脈 (myaku)

First pressing limited edition with sticker set (and belt holding the stickers together). Should include a small red sticker on the cover, and of course the obi/title strip.

MACABRE

First pressing limited edition "MACABRE with GRAIN" (textured case and 5 small beads in the left of the tray - see here). Case must be free of scratches!

楓〜if trans…〜 (kaede) Crystal Box

Either the store version or the mail order version. Must be complete.

I sold most of these on eBay in the summer of 2008. Conveniently, my eBay user ID is direngrey. :wink: Incidentally, if you happen to be one of the people who bought any of these from me and would now be willing to consider parting with your purchase, please do contact me. 8)

I may also be willing to trade for the mousou kakugaigeki or mousou toukakugeki VHS tapes, or the GAUZE-62045- or 1999.12.18 Osaka-jou Hall DVDs (I'm not interested in the VHS editions of the latter two).

EDIT: I'm also willing to trade for a copy of the compilation CD Behind the Mask vol.2. Condition isn't as important with this one. As long as there are no issues with the CD itself that cause any problems with playing, I'll most likely take it.

Thanks for looking!

Sign in to follow this