Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

kiss my way Gt.平宗盛(taira no munemori) has paused live

kiss my way Gt.平宗盛(taira no munemori) has paused live performance since 2012/11/08 due to his personal work, and support Gt. will be invited to substitute his part

as he does not depart, he will still participate in songwriting, arranging and recording of kiss my way songs

http://ameblo.jp/yukimura18ri/

related thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17139
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18049

Beeing a musician in indies visual kei industry isn't a remunerative thing. But good to hear he won't depart (although kiss my way just a limited period band...) :3

Hm now that i think of it... both bands only stated that they would release their last singles.. they can still go on and release their last maxi single... last mini-album, last album.... last best of album... or something.

Gt.浦千晃(ura chiaki)(ex-DOGMA, now in ravissa) will commence to act as their support Gt. since their live at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2012/11/26

ex-kiss my way Gt.JUDY隼(JUDY jun)(平宗盛/taira no munemori) has paused all musical activities since 2013/04/04 due to his hearing loss, which might be hard to fully recover as being discovered late

Sign in to follow this