Sign in to follow this  
CaRaN

Royz - INNOCENCE

I've never done a review before, but since this single made me wet my pants, I'll try xDD

INNOCENCE: This track is just perfect, the sinth at the beggining was really awesome, and I especially liked the drums and the bass in this track. But what impressed me the most was Subaru. It really surprised me hearing him "growl" and of course, his voice is as beautiful as always. 10/10

ハートレス: I loved this. It starts with some "oooing" (which I really like), and then the song goes on and Subaru makes a display of his beautiful voice hitting some high notes. Awesome. 9/10

SHADOW: This is good, I really liked the beggining and the guitar in this song. and the vocals are awesome. If I had to say something that wasn't that great is the chorus, but it's really good anyways. 8/10

Depression~ドレスとリング~: And this is awesome, again Subaru surprised me with his way of singing it. The guitars were awesome here and th solo is really great. 8.7/10

All in all, I think this is one of their best releases and I hope they keep it up!! Subaru really surprised me on this one =D I'll give the single a 8.9/10

Once again im addin my shitty opinion (excuse my lack of music knowledge and knowledge in general) because i really like Royz and this single is just AWESOME. Ok here we go:

INNOCENCE: Loved the growls and the bit heavy feelin it gave and fell in love with the chorus. As CaRaN said Subaru's voice is as beautiful as always. Love that Royz are experimentin new stuff and this is pure gold :D

ハートレス: Loved the music and the whole stuff Subaru made with his voice :D Like rap talk,bit of singin and then the awesome chorus :) This style of VK for me is da best :)

SHADOW: Different from their usual stuff but very good as well ^^ Especially liked the growlin singin :D

Depression~ドレスとリング~: This was my last favorite song in this single :( Didn't really like the whole style of music, singin etc but really liked the chorus and the solo. But just the fact that Royz tried so many new stuff makes it enough for me :D

In total a very objective : 10/10 :3

Sign in to follow this