Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

THE SOUND BEE HD new mini album release

THE SOUND BEE HD new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be sold in advance at their presents live "Black Trick or Treat" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/10/31, although details have not yet been announced

btw BLOOD Gt.KAZUHA has commenced to act as their support Gt. since their live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2012/07/02

Guest Magatsu

hopefully it will be good.

but I actually wish more for a full album.

Love the promo pic and the album art is pretty cool. This is a band that really just gets better with time, in my opinion. I bet this will be their best release yet.

You can get the "葬-SOU-" PV for free on a DVD if you go to the event of 10/31

Because many people don't have a PC in Japan.

their new mini album "cross" will be NO LONGER sold in advance at their presents live "Black Trick or Treat" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/10/31 due to production prolongation

Lolz

I'm not surprised. Because how could they sell it, when booklet + sound still needed to be sent to Taiwan a few weeks before the release.

For Real... "Kiwamu" think before you make a release party.

same will happen for CQ for 100%.

Guest Magatsu

THE SOUND BEE HD mini-album [cross] on sale January 23, 2013

389981_461897947185270_1375921340_n.jpg

"Before this cross, I think of you and pray"

The latest mini-album kicks off their new concept of "Heavy Darkness"! Kazuha (BLOOD) joins in as a support guitarist on six brand n

ew tracks with a heavier, darker sound than ever before!

※If an advance order is placed together with an order for an item in stock, both items will be delivered together when the item on advance order is officially released. Therefore, it is recommended that advance orders are placed separately.

Line-up :

Vocal: DAISUKE

Guitar: KAZUHA (BLOOD)

Guitar: TAK

Bass: YOU

Drums: HIRO

THE SOUND BEE HD mini-album [cross]

January 23, 2013: on sale in stores

Disc number: SWSB-6

Label: Starwave Records

Distribution: Daiki Sound

Price: 2,100 (tax in)

Limit 1000 copies

Specs: 6 page booklet

Playlist:

01. ritual

02. live

03. cross

04. truth

05. adore

06. pain

----------------------------------------

*NOTE

TAK did not JOIN this MINI ALBUM.

He didn't join the recording of this mini.

So no Guitar solos etc etc..

They only took KAZUHA as guitarist for this piece.

Guest Magatsu

Tak's message about why he did not join the recording of the new Album Cross.

And also why he wasn't always attend at some lives.

If you are a blog, please translate this yourself.

All what I can say, what actually is maybe little bit secret I don't know.

is that TAK still is a SUPPORT member.

Tak's real band is CALMANDO QUAL.

Tak was also very busy with many other support bands. in this message he also write that he also did attend to support dieS at their 5 days tour.

And that Jin from ancia always played as support when Tak couldn't attend a SOUND BEE gig.

Also that Jin was allowed to play his own wrote music of one past work (I don't remember out of my head which release that was)

However, please don't copy my text. [My Japanese is not that great, and official news like this should be translated by someone who really know Japanese] thanks~

HE SOUND BEE HDレコーディング及びライブ欠場について

テーマ:THE SOUND BEE HD

THE SOUND BEE HDニューアルバム「cross」に参加していないこと、ライブ欠場が増えていることに関して沢山のお問い合わせやご心配を頂き、戸惑いながらも嬉しく思います。

Starwaveからリリースしたこれまでレコーディング作品のギタープレイは殆ど自分が弾かせてもらってましたが一部スケジュールの都合でanciaのJinに頼んでおりました。

いつも発売日から逆算して自分の可能なスケジュール調整をしてレコーディング期間を出してもらってるのですが、制作及び発売の延期によるレコーディング時期のズレによってクバールのレコーディング期間と丸被りしていったので参加は厳しくなってしまいました。

実は、前作「葬」制作時もかなり無理をして強行レコーディングをしたために個人的には反省点の多いものになっていました。ただ、これはいちギタリストとしてのエゴであり、THE SOUND BEE HDの「葬」という作品自体に汚点を残すような問題では無いのでバンドの一員としては素晴らしい作品と胸をはれるものです。

なので今回は敢えて無理をするのをやめました。現実的にもクバールレコーディングは全ての録音~ミックス、マスタリング工程まで俺は必ず立ちあわなければいけない役割と責任があるので時間的に厳しかったのも事実でした。

自分の様なスタンスでバンドをやってるものとしてはこういったところに葛藤もありますが必要とされるべく場所で期待に応えるものを出すことが信条の自分としては悔しさもありました。

その責任をどういう形で示すべきかまだ自分としては答えが出ておりませんが、

「手を抜かずに魂のこもった音を届ける」

自分が出来ることはそれにつきるのでそれ未満の事はキッパリと出来ませんと言わせてもらいます。

12月もクバールの新作先行発売~プロモーション、そしてdieSの5DAYS、誕生日のオートモッドゲスト出演と前々から決まっていた動きがあるので非常に残念ですがビーのライブは欠場します……。

ビーとしての俺のステージは来年になってしまうけど、ビーのメンバーも自分も今やるべき事を命懸けで突き進みます。

最後に、THE SOUND BEE HDでの俺の音や魂をかけがえのない、代わりのきかないものだと言い続けてくれるファンの方、そしてDAISUKEさん、YOUさん、HIROくん、KAZUHAくんに心からの感謝を改めて伝えたいです(^-^)/

Sign in to follow this