Sign in to follow this  
sixblacknine

Hi ! ★

I realized I've been here for a while (nearly a year actually) and I've never made a intro post

My name is. . . . IDK what you should call me lol, I guess my username here is fine.

I'm 20 and I live in the UK but I really really want to travel.

Like most of us, I'm interested in Japan, specifically the fashion and the music

my favorite bands are -

Dir en grey

DEATHGAZE

Nightmare

DETROX

Acid Android

Tomodachi

HERO

I also like a few Kpop groups, mainly B.A.P, SHINee and f(x)

I'm more active on tumblr and twitter, which you're welcome to have links to if you wish

you can also add me on :lastfm:http://www.last.fm/user/RINKAKU if you wish since I listen to a lot more bands than the ones listed so it'll probably give you a better idea.

Hello and welcome to MH! We have plenty of threads for you to join in on and we also have a chatbox at the bottom of the index page - great for quickly getting acquainted with long time members. : 3

Hello and welcome to MH! We have plenty of threads for you to join in on and we also have a chatbox at the bottom of the index page - great for quickly getting acquainted with long time members. : 3

Thanks w

I'm trying to post more often, just worried about spamming lol.

&& thanks for the LastFM add, I only have a couple of friends since I don't give the link out often enough.

Sign in to follow this