Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SUGIZO 2 digital singles release

SUGIZO digital single "FINAL OF THE MESSIAH Remix by SYSTEM 7" will be available for download through iTunes etc. since 2012/08/29

SUGIZO feat.COLDFEET digital single "SUPER LOVE 2012" will be available for download through iTunes etc. since 2012/09/11

http://www.sugizo.com/

Okay, I love this man and everything, but what the hell is going on? In the last few years he's done so much more solo than he has with Luna Sea and X Japan who are both rumored to be working on albums. Is there just something I'm totally ignorant of? If so, please enlighten me.

^ Well I can't give a solid answer, but my observation is that almost always after a band breaks up or goes on hiatus, and the members go on to have solo careers those solo activities will be the most important/constant for them, from then on - no matter if the original band gets back together. Maybe it's a more stable source of income for them? Don't know but that seems to be the case (except a few bands like D'ERLANGER for example).

I mean yeah, I totally get that, it makes the most sense; but I can't even believe he has the TIME for that ya know? Yoshiki is always tweeting about X recording for the new album and I honestly don't know what the hell Luna Sea is doing. (Touring then not, announcements that ALWAYS seem to be a tour and never any new material)

I actually don't even listen to his solo project. I've tried a couple of times, but didn't like any of it.

Sign in to follow this