Sign in to follow this  
Raburr7

Hey all :D

Hello everyone. My name is Nick and i'm from Greece and from random things and after a long time i got hooked up in visual kei j rock music (although at first it was a bit shocking :D (guys lookin like girls thing ;p) and just now i found this forum and i have already found some awesome stuff. So since i'm freeloading and i dont think there is a way for me to help here since u got all these awesome people sharing their music (thanks a lot btw :D) i thought at least i could introduce myself and thank you all in advance for sharing your awesome music for free :) That's all, so again thanks a lot :D

Hi there, thanks for the welcome :)

Yeah got many bands that i like :D Most favorites are these: 176biz,Zuck,Aicle,Alice Nine,An Cafe,Ayabie,Blu-Billion,Called#Plan,D=Out, Canzel,Daizystripper,Hero,Irokui,Kiryu(mostly their crazy songs :D),LM.C,Megaromania,Mejibray(a few songs),Monolith,Nega,R-Shitei,Royz,Screw,Sid(some songs),The Gazette,The Kiddie,Unite,Vivid(love em :D) and some songs from xTRIPx. These are the bands that i have in my ipod :D I could add a lot of others ;p Soz if i bored u :D

Btw i will upload an avatar as soon as i find a cool one xd

wow lol...I'm only familiar with the gazette and Canzel (but I have weird taste).....If you hang around long enough, you'll probably be able to add a lot more bands to that list, though. Music is endless~

Anyways, welcome aboard. Be sure to check out more than the download forum and also stop by and chat with us in the shoutbox some time!

Sure thing and thanks a lot for the reply :) Yeah j-rock(vk mainly) got so many bands/singers and most of them are cool (in my opinion anyways xd) so it's difficult to stick just to a few ;p

Sign in to follow this