Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BAELSCOPE Gt.HISATO & Dr.Masayuki will depart

BAELSCOPE Dr.Masayuki will pause live performance since their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2012/08/02 due to his worsening head problems, and support Dr. will be invited to substitute his part

as Dr.Masayuki considers unlikely to resume band activities in the near future, he will officially depart after their free one-man live "LIMIT of ERROR" at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2012/10/17, and Gt.HISATO will also depart after that one-man live at 2012/10/17 due to his personal reasons

release of their early time select album "ReGenesis" (originally at 2012/10/31) will be cancelled

http://baelscope.com/

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16754

「今回の脱退に伴いましてBAELSCOPEは今の五人が存在してこそのBAELSCOPEでありましたので残ったメンバーで話し合った結果、BAELSCOPEというバンド名を封印させていただき、新たにバンド名を改名し活動をさせて頂くこととなりました。新しいバンド名は決まり次第、発表させて頂きます」

↑ also says that the remaining 3 band members (IC, Reira, Nao) will continue on the band under a new band name that has not yet been decided

To be honest I haven't been following them as much I used to, but damn I'm sad that the album is cancelled.

I guess I'm still looking forward for the new(?) band. At least IC didn't leave luckily. ;;___;;

their new band name is finalized as "AIM", and they will participate in chariots presents live tour "griever groover" at Shibuya REX at 2012/12/20-12/21, at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2012/12/22 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2012/12/24

I'll point some fingers if they all of a sudden have some songs like "hysteric twilight" or "early voice"

Very odd name, but as long as they keep their music great, i wont complain ^^

SET-LIST at 2012/10/17:

01.A・by・Ss

02.DISGUST

03.『茨-IBARA-』of R=Electronica

04.エンドルフィン(endorphin)

05.carry away

06.昇華-SUBLIME-

07.Ersatz Wisdom D.F

08.DISCHARGE

09.閃光rough ride(senkou rough ride)

10.偶像破壊(guuzouhakai)

11.ambivalence

12.liar

13.Wait a minute!

14.Amethyst

15.twilight

16.阿鼻叫喚(abikyoukan)

17.EXCEED

18.SACRIFICE

EN1

01.MORAL FIBER

02.face to faith (Dr.Masayuki)

Gt.晃(akira)(ex-ROSE MARY-->Fake Star-->赤ZUKIN(AKAZUKIN)-->butterfly) has commenced to act as their support Gt. since their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2012/11/20

Dr.とも(tomo)(DELACROIX) will cease to act as their support Dr. after their presents live "BORDERLESS AGE" at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT (f.k.a. HOLIDAY NAGOYA) at 2013/02/12, and Dr.Ryohei(JEAZAS'CALL, NegroBlanco(support)) will commence to act as their support Dr. since that presents live

Sign in to follow this