Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[SOLVED] Japanese magazines

Hi guys, quick question.

Me and my friends are searching for the best ways to order Japanese music magazines and I was wondering if any of you had any websites that ship internationally that aren't CDjapan or YesAsia. It's mainly for magazines including pop groups but I'd assume that if it's a website selling magazines it wouldn't stick to just one genre.

(or maybe even stores in places like St.Louis in America that sell magazine. idk. Just about anything might help!)

Thanks!

Where do you live? I know I can order straight from the

Magazine publishers when I go to Kinokuniya and get a year subscription.

Otherwise you could try looking on Rakuten. Think you can get magazines through there.

It's for a friend from America. I'm not too sure where she lives but I can ask. She just wants to find the easiest way to get all magazines where a certain group appears in so yeah...

and thanks, I'll have a look.

Reviving this one for another similar question:

Anyone knows Japanese websites that offer online magazine versions? Free or not doesn't really matter.

Reviving this one for another similar question:

Anyone knows Japanese websites that offer online magazine versions? Free or not doesn't really matter.

Super-late reply, but Japan isn't really with the times and the companies here don't tend to do that. At least not that I know of.

musicJapanPlus is about the only one I know that has magazine-formatted online editions, and technically they're backed by a Japanese company iirc, but I think you're out of luck on the big-name mags.

I'm going to second Kai with Kinokuniya, even if you don't live near a store they will ship to your home. So you can try setting up an order with them and having them ship to your home, yes you're still paying shipping but it's domestic shipping and not international shipping which will be significantly cheaper. 

You'll be about a month-ish behind because the magazines come with their monthly stock shipment.