Sign in to follow this  
Rosà

Best sites to buy Japanese music

Hi guys, I have a little question. I'm searching for pages, where I can buy some Japanese music. For me is very important, that I could buy MP3s or m4as online for my cash in Paypal account... Do you know such sites? Can you recommend me sth?

Thank you in advance for kindness and any help! ;)

I think Amazon sells mp3s sometimes - at least that's the only site I can think of right now.

I don't think they accept PayPal, though.

I would recommend having two iTunes accounts. One for your country, one for Japan.

Japanese accounts do not accept PayPal, but most stores that sell gift cards do, such as this one.

Amazon doesn't sell in Poland, there is no Japanese music in Polish iTunes. Hear Japan closed, so there is no way to buy mp3s from Poland in a legal way.

Guest Magatsu

you forget CDbaby

they have some Japanese music and everyone can buy.

and you can buy a Japanese itunes gift card to buy at the Japanese Itunes.

CDBaby is pretty good, they have quite a bit of obscure japanese music, but it really depends on what stuff you are looking for.

7digital.com also has a small selection of jrock, mostly common names like Unsraw, 12012 or Ayabie. I have no clue if the shop is availible in Poland though, I guess you need to find out.

Other than that, the japanese iTunes store is your best bet. There are dozens of guidelines how to set up an account for the iTunes Japan store, just google for 'japanese itunes account', and you'll get lots of them. Then you need japanese gift cards which you can buy with Paypal, like from the site negativizm linked above. They usually send you the code via mail, so it's pretty fast, and then you can use the code to shop for stuff with your japanese iTunes account.

Thank you very much for your help! Will try with japanese iTunes, hope, the language could be changed at least to english, I can't japanese xD

7digital.com is availible, but the selection is too small for me. Just bought Korpiklaani there. xD

Anyway, I'll try it. Thank you very much again ;)

What about CDBaby - I agree. There's nothing about good japanese stuff. 7digital have at least Versailles, 1 or two albums from OZ and that's everything, I found by this time. iTunes unfortunately needs this shitty program to your PC and some more to funktion. Amazon... I tried to create account, my bank card was refused there, and they don't accept paypal. Kind of shame...

Sign in to follow this