Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

The Amazing Spiderman

the-amazing-spider-man.jpg

_XayxMPrUP4

The Amazing Spider-Man is a 2012 American superhero film directed by Marc Webb based on Marvel Comics' Spider-Man. It is the fourth Columbia Pictures film that portrays Spider-Man in film and is a reboot of the Sam Raimi film series with Andrew Garfield as the title role of the superhero. The cast also includes Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy and Rhys Ifans as Dr. Curt Connors. The film will portray Parker as his super powers are evolving in high school and will explore him trying to discover the truth behind the death of his parents, and discovering himself in the process. The film will also feature artificial webs fired from custom designed wrist-mounted guns, which are invented by Parker as they were in the comic book series, rather than the organic webs depicted in the previous films.

Like seriously, does this movie even need a synopsis? Anybody going/have seen this? I wasn't too thrilled about the new direction and new actors when I first heard about it. Then I saw the trailer and it looked amazing. Emma stone seems to pull off a good Gwen Stacy, but I'm still not sure about Andrew Garfield as spiderman. I think I still prefer Tobey Maguire. Heard good things about the movie so far.

going next week, but i have a real hostile feeling towards the movie=p

i love sam raimi and his take on spiderman

toby mcguire was the perfect peter parker by his looks

this new guy..some sort of hipster...mmm

only thing that got me interested is that

a) Gwen Stacy is Emma Stone (love her ever since Zombieland)

B) The Lizard is the villian, one of my favs from spiderman

but still, it all looks too cool and parker was a nobody....the hair alone of the guy, way too much hairwax XD

It was really good and even though I didn't think much of a skateboarding spidey at the start, Andrew Garfield did play his role well :D

I really liked Tobey as spiderman too, but Andrew makes his own imo

Sign in to follow this