Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

GALEYD- Destiny single review

Jesus, they got me again with a good one!!! I simply can't wait until they release some more stuff, more specifically an album. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Shangrila- holy fuck balls, shangrila isn't much of a ballad, and if it is, then they make the most amazing ballads!!! that solo was the most intense and badass one yet, it just sounded so....AHHHHH!!! I haven't gotten a chill from listening to a solo since I heard I'll Be There For You, and before that, I can't remember. 10/10

Eternity- My favorite thing of this song is the drums, absolutely. The clean guitar at the beginning is beautiful. The chorus is simply amazing, still not a single chorus from these guys that I have not liked at all. I love how after the 2nd chorus, the song hits a cooldown where all that plays is the guitar and a piano in the background, and then Garo and Nikky come in calmly and soon build up, amazing. One final hurrah before the outro solo~ 10/10

Op.9- Wow, they stepped it up from just Meku shredding on the guitar. I love this one the most out of them all! Now they have some drums in here and some accompanying background music to it. The guitar isn't just blasting and shredding some scales all over the place, it actually has a flow to it. I love this so much, great length to it as well. 10/10

Wow! wow! Wow! They just....Destiny may not have a song as amazing as Genesis did with I'll be there for you, but this single completely landed as my top release from them, amazing!

Sign in to follow this