Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ユナイト(UNiTE.) LIVE DVD release

ユナイト(UNiTE.) LIVE DVD "UNiTE. FIRST ANNIVERSARY ONEMAN LIVE [u&U's -ANSWER-] AT AKASAKA BLITZ 20120329" will be released at 2012/08/22 (5,040yen), which will include scene of their one-man live "[u&U's -ANSWER-]" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2012/03/29

[track list]

01.AIVIE

02.ユキノシタ(yuki no shita)

03.不完全I/F(fukanzen I/F)

04.Ms.Fabbit

05.プレテンス(pretence)

06.BadRequest

07.ハイスピードフェイスレスネス(high speed faithlessness)

08.Chronus

09.ディストリー(distory)

10.snow slow

11.答え無いコトバ(kotaenai kotoba)

12.Kud'

13.epilogue

14.melt into UNiTE.

15.鳥籠好餌責務-TORIKAGO like obligation-

16.提案(teian)

17.失踪イン マイ ルーム(shissou in my room)

18.walpurgis

19.ミドルノート(middle note)

20.U -s m e h-

21.絶望クリエイター(zetsubou creator)

22.starting over

23.約束(yakusoku)

24.world wide wish

25.Eniver

http://unite-jp.com/

Yeeeaah!!!!!! I just read it in ameblo!!! I'm super exited!!!!! I'm gonna be poor because I wanna go to London to see An Cafe, but I don't care xDD I've been waiting for this DVD for ages!!

Wow, literally every song they've released so far, plus Yakusoku!

Impressive! I hope Yui's voice can hold up for that long. And I'm excited to see "melt into unite" down in the middle of the setlist. Does that mean the track will be played live (and not just as the instrumental "SE"-ish track they use to let the members walk out onstage)? If so, I'm loving that.

One thing that's a bit weird though: For the limited edition version of the Yakusoku release, out in just a few more days, there's a DVD with 2 live tracks (starting over and yakusoku). If I understood correctly, those two songs would be coming from this live (3.29), which is where this live DVD is pulling its material from. Kinda strange to see duplicate live tracks... Maybe they'll change around the angles or something when this DVD comes out?

One thing that's a bit weird though: For the limited edition version of the Yakusoku release, out in just a few more days, there's a DVD with 2 live tracks (starting over and yakusoku). If I understood correctly, those two songs would be coming from this live (3.29), which is where this live DVD is pulling its material from. Kinda strange to see duplicate live tracks... Maybe they'll change around the angles or something when this DVD comes out?

Yeah, that's a bit weird, but we can take it as a preview of the awesome DVD!!

Preview of 2 songs:

iJyJ3uqj9sM

I gotta say, they sound pretty good! Walpurgis especially sounds nice, because frankly, that was the weakest track on their album/ probably one of their most "meh" songs overall, but it sounds more energetic live. Much better.

Looking forward to the full thing!

Sign in to follow this