Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

SuG New Single : SWEETOXIC (2012/09/19)

SuG announce during their last live that they will be release their New Single : SWEETOXIC on 2012/09/19 (3 types)

Regular

01. sweeToxic

02. fat inside hour

03. LOVE SCREAM PARTY (Rebirth version)

Type A (+DVD)

CD

01. sweeToxic

02. fat inside hour

DVD

01. sweeToxic (PV)

02. sweeToxic (making-of)

Type B (+DVD)

CD

01. sweeToxic

02. fat inside hour

DVD

01. fat inside hour (PV)

02. fat inside hour (making-of)

Thanks to yukachi

Come on, they were doing good with Fukanzen and their recent album....

i can't say the same :( i follow this guys since Alterna/Scheat and the releases which i can't stand are Thrill Ride (except the singles), Fukanzen and Lollipop kingdom :( so i don't know what to expect

This is where it all gets decided where they shall remain with hope in my heart or not. Takeru said that the new PV/MV will air on "Nodokou?" (Not sure if that's what the name was) at 9pm, he didn't specify whether in Japan but that should be obvious so, hopefully we see it soon and I know whether to hang on to SuG or give up

There's been a streaming in Nico Nico douga where they were playing around and talking and they showed a little preview of the PV, which sounded truly amazing! (It was in awful quality though) I'm really looking forward to it! :P

EDIT:

And this is it:

P8PvHvKeCIY

Maybe they finally noticed that "Heavy Positive Rock" tagline they started out with.

I always said they probably gave up on that tagline but I have to agree with this!

LOVED LOLLIPOP KINGDOM! Yay.

Wow SuG! This is completely unexpected - but I like it!

I wonder if sweeToxic will be their usual standard.

Absolutely lost all faith and interest in SuG...

Aaaaaaand it's back!

Sweetoxic, as I figured, is lighter than fat inside horror but I actually love that chorus! This single is shaping up to be worth it. Last time I bought something from SuG was Mujouken Kofukuron. Not anymore~ Hell, they even made Love Scream Party's pre-chorus sound darker than the original (even though I love the original)

J916gwcxsl4

So, I'm actually excited for this release! The intro for Sweetoxic is so jazzy and chuggy~ I love it! Okay...So there was Fukanzen, Lollipop Kingdom, and now Sweetoxic...SuG has won me back into their embrace!

Sign in to follow this