Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

SuG New Single : SWEETOXIC (2012/09/19)

I feel like whenever they upload Fat inside Horror PV on their official YouTube, we should all try and get a lot of people to like it so that they know to keep making that music

I feel like whenever they upload Fat inside Horror PV on their official YouTube, we should all try and get a lot of people to like it so that they know to keep making that music

ahaha amazing idea :D..but they shouldn't keep doing that...it'd get boring XD at least to me...Thats why i like SuG you'll never know what they're going to do

ahaha amazing idea :D..but they shouldn't keep doing that...it'd get boring XD at least to me...Thats why i like SuG you'll never know what they're going to do

It's better than them going back and making stuff from 2011....that was the whole year where I couldn't stand anything they released.

It's better than them going back and making stuff from 2011....that was the whole year where I couldn't stand anything they released.

i could tolerate it....nothing was as bad to me as Punkitsch was i couldn't stand that release...but 2011 was the year for mad$hip which is probably my all time favorite SuG song now lol

Sign in to follow this