Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

Kra- Honne single review

So let's start this off. Their previous album was a good release but it wasn't enough for me to let it stay on.

Honne- I love this song, we have this beautiful melody, we get these guitar melodies from Taizo tat bring back moments of nostalgia from ZORO, and it leaves a nice feeling behind. The vocals are lovely as well. We get this nice bass slap solo right before the amazing guitar solo from Taizo. I think my favorite part is right after the guitar solo when the song is really quiet, the vocalist is singing in a whisper, high voice, and Taizo is playing a note with some delay and a fast whammy sound to it in the background. Love this song a lot and clearly they are going better ever since Taizo joined their ranks. 10/10

Escape- Now this is a more upbeat song than Honne was clearly, and it has a great tone to it. the drums go nicely in this song and even though the bass doesn't stand out as much as the other 2 songs, this one was played well. 9/10

Samayoedo Yoru- Sick bass intro!! The whole intro was freaking badass and once again I am so hearing the Taizo riffs I have forever loved (ZORO was my first vkei band that I actually got into, even though the first I saw was Alice Nine RAINBOWS and The GazettE Hyena, thus my huge love for Taizo). The vocals, to me, have this edo-style sound to them. The chorus is has a nicer flow I feel than Escape and my feet and hands can't stop beating to the drums in the back :dansu: The bass solo gets to me once more and then the fast strumming on Taizo's part is awesome. I love this song as well!! 10/10

This was a really great single!!! I loved it more than the single before Naru to Torute and even more than the album! This is a great direction for them to take after the album and I can't wait for what's next!

Honne- What can I say? I loved it! The bass is very prominent and the same with the drums! I love the whimpery voice after the guitar solo;it kind of gives an innocence to it.The ending is pretty cool too! I can't describe it but it's almost as if you've just had a life changing moment! -10/10

Escape- Very upbeat! I love the intro! Taizo's riffs give me a romantic feel to the song.The bass doesn't stand out as much but the song is still great! -8.5/10

Samayoedo Yoru- Possibly the best intro ever! The bass is just amazing! I think this one is more upbeat than Escape ^ ^ I was tapping my feet the whole time to this! Keiyuu's voice stands out more to me in this also. This is a song I definitely find myself dancing to! The little drum solo is very steady and the bass solo coming right after it is just pure love! -10/10

Overall,this single deserves a -9.5/10! :staru:

Sign in to follow this