Sign in to follow this  
Prophet

UNDIVIDE (LEDA & Sujk new band)

I so can't hear anything good other than the commentator's voice. I am just going to wait for a much clearer version

Yeah that sound quality is horrible, but I'm still very excited about this. It promises to be one of this year's strongest debuts.

Yeah that sound quality is horrible, but I'm still very excited about this. It promises to be one of this year's strongest debuts.

I would say GALEYD is the reigning champion right now

Definitely, couldn't agree more. But I believe Undivide has a big chance to take the flag from Galeyd soon.

Definitely, couldn't agree more. But I believe Undivide has a big chance to take the flag from Galeyd soon.

All of this.

I'd say as of this moment, Galeyd is the best to debut but Undivide could be coming for the crown. I like Div and Grenzen der Traum's debuts but they don't have Leda and Sujk.

Oh F*** me, that was eargasmic! I haven't been able to say that since GALEYD's first single. MINDS UP is like Leda on steroids and NEMESIS is so freaking sick! Depending on how good The GazettE's album is, this might be the top album of 2012 for me along with soon-to-be DIVISION and ACE's album. Jeykill&Hyde <3

Definitely very very good, very enjoyable. I'm not 100% on board with the voice yet somehow, but I don't hate it either. Leda is pretty much why I'm here.

Definitely very very good, very enjoyable. I'm not 100% on board with the voice yet somehow, but I don't hate it either. Leda is pretty much why I'm here.

I will always have Juri in my heart, but I can probably get used to the new vocalist. Especially since for some reason, he adds some sort of Western feel to the music.

^ And that's very good for them, I guess. If they want they do have a chance of hitting the west, unlike Deluhi, where Juri's voice was really... peculiar, let's say.

They sound like All That Remains with Demon Hunter's vocalist if he had a cold.

I play All that Remains on guitar, and let me tell you that I have to disagree with this statement

The samples are pretty good. But I cant say much yet before I hear the full things.

And imo Kihiro's voice is acceptable, I approve.

great! I can't wait to see its release.

SET-LIST at 2012/10/26:

01.400 DAYS

02.THE CATALYST

03.MINDS UP

04.NEMESIS

05.[new song]

06.BLEED THE TRUTH

07.Paradoxxx (Sujk)

08.The Left Hook Of Waccha (Sujk)

09.UNTIL THE DAY

10.JEKYLL & HYDE