Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Dead Letter Circus

2788_Dead_Letter_Circus___.jpg

Dead Letter Circus is a music group from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Their music style is a combination of melodic alternative rock and indie rock, with alternative metal and progressive rock influences. Major influences of the band include Faith No More, Muse, The Mars Volta, Radiohead, U2, Cog, Deftones, Tomahawk, Massive Attack, Shihad, The Butterfly Effect, Portishead, Karnivool and At The Drive-In. Their debut album This Is the Warning debuted at #2 on the Australian album charts and spawned a number of singles that were played heavily on radio, and have become one of the more popular bands in Australian rock.

Dead Letter Circus - Big

Dead Letter Circus - One Step

Anyone listen to them? They're freaking amazing. Their music really reminded me of the Mars Volta at first. Most of been those time delayed guitars.

^ Yeah, there was no appropriate section I could find for them. Putting them in the European and Asian section just seemed even more weird to me.

Love them too. They already released their new single Wake Up. Now I'm just waiting for them to announce the release date for their new album.

I've been a fan of theirs for awhile. Saw them on tour with Fair to Midland and it was epic. Kim told me I needed to get drunk though so they'd sound better lol.

They're a lot heavier and more energetic live than their music would suggest.

New single is out. It's amazing.

Dead Letter Circus - Lodestar

And they've finally announced their new album. It's called The Catalyst Fire and comes out August 9th. 

Sign in to follow this