Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

exist†trace - VIRGIN

Here’s my quick, straight to the point review for Virgin. I liked it.

I loved the singles and mini’s leading up to the album, but the new songs that stood out for me were Wonderland, 契約, あなた, and Sora. On the other hand I thought the album could have done without Ginger, リトル・メアリーと美しき憎しみのドナウ, and Kiss In The Dark. I don’t actually think they’re bad songs and find them to be okay, but I feel they detract from the pacing and mood of the album. Plus it would cut down on the near hour length of the album and have it sound more cohesive.

I give it a 8/10

Listening to it now.

Btw, i m so glad リトル・メアリーと美しき憎しみのドナウ and Kiss In The Dark are in this album. I love those songs.!

Wonderland. - Pretty good (its good that for a change we dont listen to a usual instrumental intro as a first song) 8,5/10

Daybreak ~13月の色彩~ - We know this one. Like the chorus a lot, some verses are weird for me. 7,5/10

HONEY - 6 (like that lalala lilala etc but rest is just ok)

Ginger - 8,5/10

Keiyaku - Very good, great chorus and interesting verses. 8,5/10 (might be a 9 after 2-3 times)

リトル・メアリーと美しき憎しみのドナウ - I LOVE THIS SONG. 10/10

Signal - Nice! 8/10

TRue - Everything except from the chorus is very good. 7,5/10

Futatsu no Koe - Very good as well. 8/10

Anata - With a few listenings could be amazing and one of my all time ET favorites. 9/10

Kiss in the Dark - Another favorite. 9,5/10

I feel you - I always thought it was simple and very straightforward. 7/10

As for the last two couldnt find them on youtube. Will listen when i ll get to my pc.

Overall: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?? GREAT ALBUM. The only band that still creates great songs and differs in the boring nowadays vk scene. IMO. 9/10

Sign in to follow this