Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas new album release

This is the first song from the new album I'm kinda "meh" about... not really crazy about the guitars being almost non-existent. And when they do have some audible place they don't do anything exciting. Actually on second thought, the song kinda irritates me. xD

But looking forward to the album! Everything else I've heard so far is pretty good. :)

Are they trying to be a Mathcore band? referring to Crossover and this one.

And aside of their musical reference, the PV is really good, it's getting better and better.

love this song! for more, most exciting of the 3 pv's=)

Couldnt agree more. Now am really crazy about this upcoming album.

Ley-line is probably their best PV, I love it!! The song is better to me than Crossover but Scream Hard as You Can is still my favorite!

What the hell is going on with Fear and PVs. I m saying that in a good way.! Scream hard is great.

Ley Line, is good but a bit boring for me. I think i get bored when the blond guy sings a lot. :P

Guys this album is great!! (at least to me xDD) When my copy arrives (which should on Monday) I'll upload it if nobody has yet

Guys this album is great!! (at least to me xDD) When my copy arrives (which should on Monday) I'll upload it if nobody has yet

You are definitely the man who will save the world.

I love In the End, the Choice is All Yours.

Btw, a package from Japan came today but I wasn't home. So, I have to pick it up tomorrow. I don't know for sure if it's the CD because they shipped it this Monday and it's by airmail xDD but I'm not waiting for anything else from Japan, so I'm a bit confused xDDD So, perhaps I could upload it tomorrow xDD

I love In the End, the Choice is All Yours.

Btw, a package from Japan came today but I wasn't home. So, I have to pick it up tomorrow. I don't know for sure if it's the CD because they shipped it this Monday and it's by airmail xDD but I'm not waiting for anything else from Japan, so I'm a bit confused xDDD So, perhaps I could upload it tomorrow xDD

You sir, just made me getting more and more impatient.

Sign in to follow this