Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

D=OUT- Aisuru Hito single

Love this single, it's got variety to it!

Aisuru Hito- It's a really nice, catchy, ballad-type song that I prefer a lot more than their recent ballad Sei ni Shigamitsuku. My favorite part about this song is the bassline right after the chorus and after the first verse in the intro of the song. Also, the guitar solo was pretty nice. 9/10

DOPING!!- Damn!! This is a definite change from their stuff from this decade, I love this style! Kouki's voice is really controlled here and you barely hear the nasally side to it. Loving the back and forth part between Reika and Hikaru right before the guitar solo by Ibuki, that was great. 10/10

CAT WALK- Unfortunately with this song, they went back to their normal style with a little bit of a jazz style to it. Would have preferred another DOPING!! but I guess we're not getting that this time. Nevertheless, this is a nice, relaxing song that fits right in with the title track. I've always liked a nice distorted solo with some overdrive to it but even this clean guitar solo was lovely. Nice song 9/10

Overall, this was a hit single. Great start after their recent album and it's a lot better than Zenshinzenrei lives (Although RAIN MAN was a great song) and ROMAN REVOLUTION. Hope for another one like this but more DOPING!! less CAT WALK.

Sign in to follow this