Sign in to follow this  
Karumo

This time for real...

Haha hey xD

Finally i did it xD i wrote something xDDD i'm so shy that i'm in TW since i think.. 1 year or maybe near to two xDDD but i never wrote something ~__~

Now i thought it would be better to introduce myself haha , so that i'm not only a forum ghost anymore xDDD

Uhmmm... the hard part.. describe myself xD

I'm Karumo and i'm 21 xD

I'm the singer of the german "J-Style"-Band shizzura ^^ (yeah yeah you never heard of us haha xDD can understand that xD)

uhm and yeah i'm into japanese music since over 5 years and my favourite Band is DEATHGAZE also Despa ^^ but i love the rest as well ^^

okay i hate these self descriptions and so i end up here now xD

if you want to ask something i will answer it as good as i can xD and.. yeah xDD i try to be online sometimes even if i'M really busy in the last time so thats hard to get online ~__~

kay xD see ya ^.~

welcome! since to years ago?

well try to participate more we dont bite, we munch instead XD.

A singer in german band...thats interesting.

Haha okay if you say so xDDDD

i will try to XDD

and yeah ^.~ give us a chance and listen to our music on myspace if youre interested xD I'm not a Hizumi or a Kyo but.. i think thats nearly impossible to reach this great vocalists to me ^^

haha exacly xDD i'm the vocalist but not the bassist xDDD i'm just playing in my free time and write the basslines with my bassist for my band xDDD

ahh yeah ^^ I'm a real RPG fan^^ most beloved game developers are -> Blizzard, Bioware , Bethesda <- xDD nothing more to say XDD

hahaha xD STALKER!! XDDD no just kidding^__^ hope you liked it haha xDD

yeah i like it :D (im just running from reality now :( ) I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES !!! but my psone broke and i have no money to buy ps2,ps3, xbox and my brother just delete the game in pc. had played megaman series and valkyrie profile. you like online games! i want to do music too!

oh come over here XDD i got every console since the NES XD

so you can choos what you want to play lol xDDD

and.. if you want to make music ^^ do it ^__^ get some homies that want to do the same and follow your heart ^^

oh come over here XDD i got every console since the NES XD

so you can choos what you want to play lol xDDD

and.. if you want to make music ^^ do it ^__^ get some homies that want to do the same and follow your heart ^^

i dont have yet the visa and the money :( but i want to play hehehe :spin:

good luck with your single :D

if i find the guys who also like japanese music that would surely help :domo:

Sign in to follow this