Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

EAT YOU ALIVE 2 new CDs release

EAT YOU ALIVE new mini album "Catedral" will be released at 2012/07/04 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,000yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Lily" PV), and regular edition (2,500yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.Ave Maria

02.Hungry wolf

03.Stops raining

04.HYBRID STATUS

06.Lily

special package collectors' box of that new mini album will be released at 2012/07/22, although details have not yet been announced

their new maxi single "不自由と云う事、君を忘れ去る事(fujiyuu toiu koto kimi wo wasuresaru koto)" will be released through their official web-shop and at their live since Shinsaibashi soma at 2012/05/29 (1,200yen)

[track list]

01.不自由と云う事、君を忘れ去る事(fujiyuu toiu koto kimi wo wasuresaru koto)

02.THE ROOM Lv13

http://www.eatyoualive.net/

One of my favorite bands. Never ceases to amaze me. They really have improved since Maverick. Excited to hear what is in store for this mini. Their album (while almost like a singles collection) was incredible! Really blew me away!

special DVD/CD will be provided if purchasing their new mini album "Catedral" through the following stores as follows:

Jishuban club - EAT YOU A [LIVE] DVD「不自由と云う事、君を忘れ去る事(fujiyuu toiu koto kimi wo wasuresaru koto)」at Nagoya CLUB UPSET at 2012/05/19

ZEAL LINK - EAT YOU A [LIVE] DVD「Clock wise」at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2012/04/25

SKULL ROSE - EAT YOU A [LIVE] DVD「THE REASON」at Shinjuku FNV at 2012/06/10

Pure Sound - EAT YOU A [LIVE] DVD「Missing you」at OSAKA MUSE at 2012/05/28

fiveStars - EAT YOU A [LIVE] DVD「Lily」at Takadanobaba AREA at 2012/06/18

Brand-X - EAT YOU A [LIVE] DVD「THE ROOM Lv13」at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2012/04/25

Like an Edison - EAT YOU A [LIVE] DVD「ADULT CHILDREN OF ALCOHOLICS」at Shinjuku FNV at 2012/06/10

little HEARTS. - EAT YOU A [LIVE] DVD「MAVERICK」at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2012/04/25

Tower Records - acoustic CD「ALIVE」(studio rec. ver.)

Sign in to follow this