Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

GALEYD- GENESIS single

Precious Heart- It's like DELUHI but better for some reason. I love DELUHI but GALEYD is leaving them in the dust. The guitar solo was just absolutely amazing and the whole song captivated my heart. 10/10

I'll be there for you- No joke, My all-time Song of the Millenium. Never had a song where the chorus had me going so good like this one. Guitar solo is just to die for and then that awesome breakdown right after, holy crap!!! That ending... 1,000,000,000,000,000/10

Op:6- I'm sorry, is this an instrumental with only a guitar? I've been waiting all my life for a song like this. Just someone playing the guitar like crazy. 100/10

I will never find another single as perfect as this except for maybe the next singles they put out and hopefully album. GALEYD FOREVER!!!!

I wrote a more in depth review on my blog, but I have to agree with Augie on this.

OH MY GOD THIS BAND.

I can't believe I just heard about them yesterday.

Precious Heart is fucking perfect and Op:6 is just brilliant.

Galeyd releases never disappoint me this far.

01. Precious Heart = lol the guitar intro, so Deluhish. The full song is way better than the preview, I love it. And this band almost sound like a Solo performance from the guitarist (Meku). Amazing guitar skill. (09/10)

02. I'll be there for you = Masterpiece! Such a remarkable chorus and crazy guitar lines, the drum fits in pretty good as well. Their 2nd best track right after Replica Imo. (10/10)

03. Op 6 = This guy (Meku) is almost in par with Leda, Mother of Guitar! :rawk: (09/10)

OH MY GOD!! GALEYD are just awesome!!! :wub: I discovered them with this release that I find really awesome!!! My favorite is I'll Be There For You!!It's one of the most epic song I've ever heard! :DPrecious Heart has a really good instrumental part and it is awesome too and then Op:6...It's the best instrumental song ever!! I'm not kidding!! That song made my day! :D

Sign in to follow this