Sign in to follow this  
ginHigure

M.I.B - Most Incredible Busters

Most Incredible Busters

new.gif

M.I.B is a 4-member South Korean hip-hop group brought by Jungle Entertainment. Formed by 5Zic, Cream, Sims and KangNam, the group received much attention in Korea in addition to receiving an explosive response from other parts of Asia and overseas as well. They released their full-length debut album “Most Incredible Busters” on October 24th, 2011.

The 4 members have each promoted individual ‘spin off’ tracks before the release of their collective single “G.D.M“. With their solo efforts, they proved to their global audience that they are four skilled & capable individuals, each expressing their unique colors through their solo tracks & MVs. As reported previously, no expenses were spared in the making of their album, and the boys have also successfully completed a Showcase on the 20th at Muse Hall proving their high standards and passion for music, heightening the expectations of those in the music industry.

4L2ASwznxOA

Soo far an great group, each time they get better. I expect great things from them. Any other fans out there?

M.I.B has postponed their comeback in Mnet M!Countdown due to passing away of 2 stylists and serious condition of another stylist in a fire breaking out in their members' residence at 2012/04/05, although the members were not injured in the incident

Sign in to follow this