Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ユナイト(UNiTE.) new maxi single "約束(yakusoku)" release

ユナイト(UNiTE.) new maxi single "約束(yakusoku)" will be released at 2012/06/27 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including scene of their one-man live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2012/03/29), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.約束(yakusoku)

02.退廃レトリック(taihai rhetoric) (included in limited edition)

02.Love_Duck_Core_Nothing (included in regular edition)

03.Grateful Word (included in regular edition)

http://unite-jp.com/

Omg, they Kiryu'd us.

to Kiryu

verb

1. to announce another CD release only days after the release of the previous CD

Also, Love_Duck_Core_Nothing is the best/worst song title I've ever seen. Not sure.

Oh well, haven't been disappointed by them yet. Looking forward to it!

OMG my AIVIE hasn't even arrived and they're announcing another single =D

At first when I read the topic title I went crazy because I'm broke atm and I need to save my money for ScReW's concert in Barcelona xDD But when I read the date of the release I calmed down hahaha

I'll buy this.

New look is great btw.

SET-LIST at 2012/03/29:

01.AIVIE

02.ユキノシタ

03.不完全I/F

04.Ms.Fabbit

05.プレテンス

06.Bad Request

07.ハイスピードフェイスレスネス

08.Chronus

09.ディストリー

10.snow slow

11.答え無いコトバ

12.Kud'

13.epilogue

14.melt into UNiTE.(生演奏ver.)

15.鳥籠好餌責務-TORIKAGO like obligation-

16.提案

17.失踪イン マイ ルーム

18.walpurgis

19.ミドルノート

20.U-s m e h-

21.絶望クリエイター

22.starting over

EN1

01.約束

02.world wide wish

03.Eniver

These guys are my fucking gods!!!

WOg7ZLzObdY

According to their OHP Limited Edition's DVD will include starting over and Yakusoku live.

I expected more songs ;_;

I've listened to it twice, and I REALLY like it so far. There's the signature dramatic Mio-synths/keyboard parts which I'm always a sucker for. There's technical, but fitting guitar elements (for a softer track), and Yui is sounding really good. He's improved so much since ALiBi. I must say I'm thankful there was no incongruous "heavy" guitar breakdown in the middle (a la "starting over," "AIVIE," etc), but rather a nice duel guitar solo. Much more interesting.

I remember thinking AIVIE was just "okay" when I first heard it, but even that grew on me a lot. Maybe this song, which I already enjoy, will grow on me even more!

My favorite part of the PV was the parts where it "scrolled" over the clips of the members playing on the white background. Wish there were more of that.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the title track! I hope the b-sides will continue the awesomeness.

I must say I'm thankful there was no incongruous "heavy" guitar breakdown in the middle (a la "starting over," "AIVIE," etc), but rather a nice duel guitar solo. Much more interesting.

My favorite part of the PV was the parts where it "scrolled" over the clips of the members playing on the white background. Wish there were more of that.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the title track! I hope the b-sides will continue the awesomeness.

I'm with you on this!!! I love me a nice breakdown but when there is a dual guitar solo, I fall in love! Especially when they play back-to-back in the PV, just adds more onto the solo.

The "scrolling" part was also my favorite part of this PV along with the part where they are on the CGI field and behind them is a prism with them playing as well, I love it.

Am I the only one who thinks the Vocalist, Yui(?), seems REALLY focused on the camera all the time?

Sign in to follow this