Sign in to follow this  
platanity

Logic Pro & ezdrummer questions !

hello ,

i have a serious question that i need of an answer from whom who may know ...

im running logic pro (i believe logic studio 9) on my macbook pro and it does work fine .

but i got this ezdrummer (WHICH i need crucially) from someone

but it seems not working at all (ive checked every youtube and google tutorials how to set it work)

so i am asking (carefully) politely ...

does anyone have a WORKING MAC EZDRUMMER ? :( :( :(

ps : ah , its a bonus question for logic pro & guitar rig ...

does anybody know how to KILL this annoying NOISES T T ...

im using prs custom 24 and just a simple boss eq and line6 pod , with usb-plugin play-cable (those cables with usb jack in the end)

as im suspecting its my macbook which creates this annoying noises

but all the noise cancelling effects wont do work ..........

howling sounds are just fine (as im using one of the "effects" for my song)

but the noises ... it makes the quality cheap

I don't have a mac or use EZdrummer, but as far as the noise is concerned start with the simple stuff. Check your cables. They might be faulty and be producing the noise. Or perhaps it's the way you chained your boss EQ. Try it without and see what happens. It could be your mac if it doesn't have shielding, or if you got a whole bunch of electronics around it. Of course it could also be the POD. Most likely the usb connection if that's the case. You should also make sure you have the aux in's on your laptop muted. Once I got a fuzzy noise when recording through an interface until I realized I had left a cable in my computer's soundcard and had also forgotten to mute the channel. It's also worth mentioning that you should make sure you have all the proper drivers installed.

Sign in to follow this