Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

Aqua Timez- MASK

Haven't really been listening to these guys much anymore since 2009 and the occasional BLEACH theme songs from them. This single was a great one to come back to with them.

MASK is a really nice rock song from them that really takes me back with them and I just love it. Reason I love this band is because of the way the vocalist sings, kind of like he's singing while rapping at the same time. I love the piano melodies in the background done by the pianist. This is a really nice song and I love it.

Sora ni Tsudzuku Michi is a really beautiful ballad that I have come to replay countless times over the course of this day. The chorus is very peaceful yet uplifting. I absolutely love this song and it is really soothing to my ears.

1980 is once again another very nice Aqua Timez with some fast rap singing from the vocalist and I really love it.

This single was really great and I am so glad to come back to them with this single. Every time I listen to it I get really happy and energetic and I love that sensation.

Sign in to follow this