Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Psysalia Psysalis Psyche - new album in February!

Psysalia Psysalis Psyche will release their 2nd album called #7 on 2012/02/08. It will have 11 tracks, and will cost 2,500 Yen.

If you order it from Tower Records it seems there's a special privilege: a DVD-R containing a PV.

Cover (as seen on Tower Records website):

zap2g5665944w.jpg

(source)

There are still no clues about the offical tracklist, but if we can believe HMV, the album will contain the title songs of the bands' latest singles (Toru's solo release doesn't count), plus ten more tracks.

Well... according to HMV this is the tracklist:

01. 21st Century Massacre

02. Lemon Pop

03. My Dinosaur

04. Deco-Chang

05. the United States of Psysalia

06. 2.5D

07. Death To My Friends

08. X is to Y as Y is to Z

09. Tokyo+Lolita

10. We Are The People

Preparing for a worst-case scenario I originally wanted to crack a "still more new songs than Laruku" joke, but with only 2 new tracks I can't even do that. :( Seems like it really is a "compilation album" (as they said in numerous articles) of the past 2 years (explaining that the singles were very limited/hard to get, so now the bulk of the stuff is collected). Oh well, lookin' forward to those 2 new songs anyway...

It seems, that not only Tower Records sells the new album with extras but Jet Set too. According to their site, the album comes with a bonus CD-R:

JET SET オリジナル特典!

おしゃべりCDR『サイサリの男の60分(仮)』付き!

メンバーによるトーク諸々を収録したCDR。JET SETだけの特典です!!

JET SET original award!

"Man of Saisari 60 minutes (tentative)" CDR chat with!

CDR was recorded talk by members of various people. Is a benefit of only JET SET! !

So, the bonus CD-R will contain an interview (?) or something like that with the band members (and others)? >_>;

Sign in to follow this