Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Antikythera new DVD "霧の中の展翅(kiri no naka no tenshi)" release

Antikythera new DVD "霧の中の展翅(kiri no naka no tenshi)" will be released in early 2012, although details have not yet been announced

Kg_606BpPx4

btw their V.A. album "denki monologue V" has been released at 2011/12/22 (1,000yen)

[track list]

01.bit bit bite / -jiji-

02.Welcome to the cheap seats / Antikythera

03.Imperfection / The Vio

04.Freak out / Sweet symmetry

05.propeller / largerlite

06.masque / BLACKISH RED

07.ワールドエンドガールフレンド(world end girlfriend) / orchestral the ambient carnival U

08.Inner noah / noah rempica

09.あたしはあなたの人工衛星(atashi wa anata no jinkoueisei) / Ceskoslovensko

http://ameblo.jp/kamito620/

I've never heard of these guys, but it seems they must like GUNIW TOOLS a lot. A LOT. xD

There needs to be more GUNIW TOOLS-ish bands. The preview for this is just awesome.

Very cool indeed!

Does anyone have any releases by them?

You can buy their first album from bandcamp for 1500 yen(and they even offer FLAC for those that care). I just bought my copy :3

Hi Full!

oh wait-

I'd like to check them out, but I'm kinda broke (due to guniw tools lol) I can't spend money on them now.

@Biopanda

Is the album good? I might buy it in the future :3

EDIT: Ok so I listened all the tracks on bandcamp and... I'm really glad to see a band that tries to follow Guniw's steps but... this is too much. One thing to copy the general feeling of a song, but all their songs sound like covers.

The song of the CM = Zujou No Ishi

http://youtu.be/T6V6IRd0f5M = Fudan no Mao

Easy eery words = STEEL LEAF intro + stupid person/fancy pink (also Easy eery words = EASY SMALL WORLD)

Yubisaki no mushiro = Moralist no koto

Everything else just sound TOO like NIWLUN.

Same for the PV.

I had high hopes, I'm disappointed :/

Sorry for the late reply. I thought the album was excellent and well worth more than the 1500 yen that I paid for it. I didn't seem to find any problem with them though. You could clearly see where their influences are, but I thought they took those influences and made their own sort of thing with them. I'll definitely be buying this DVD if its available somewhere that's easy enough to order from overseas.

I thought they had disbanded. O.o

Funny thing is 'Antikythera' is the name of a small greek island. Its next to a bigger island called Kythera, and which i visit every summer.

Sign in to follow this