Sign in to follow this  
WhatIsYourObjective?

Sunsgrind

I love Sunsgrind! They're probably the only hardcore band I do really love a lot, actually. >.>

I like having Kazama back; he sounds wonderful in the new release. Although his Engrish is still pretty awful, but still he has a great voice. The new EP is awesome in general, totally can't stop listening to it.

And yeah, that would be cool if they could come overseas.

his bad pronounciations does it for me, I'm not sure why

have you seen any of the lyrics from far from a precipice? I think he's a pretty good lyricist

His lyrics are actually pretty good; they actually make sense unlike some Japanese-English lyricists. (Does he write the lyrics? I thought Naoya did for some reason). The only thing is the blatantly obvious grammar and syntax errors.

Yeah I agree the second album wasn't as great, because they had a different singer, but now they've got Kazama back they're sounding great. I'm not sure who writes the lyrics but yeah some of the lyrics are really meaningful. And I agree even though it's not pronounced right, the engrish just makes it extra awesome >.

Kazama's voice is definately more powerful than Fumi's, though his accent is thicker. (Fumi lives in Australia most of the time, so I guess he has more practice with English). "Truth is eternal" had some good songs, but I felt some parts were really mellowed down. There isn't as much screaming or anything like there is in "Grown-up expressions." I'm looking forward to a full album to come out by them soon. It should be awesome.

Some of the lyrics with the music make me cry sometimes, lol.

Sign in to follow this