Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

NEGA- DELUGE

DELUGE- I loved this song a lot more than I loved FABLE IN THE COLD BED. The interludes and the instrumentation were pretty good and I loved it and I was really into this song. There was more variation in this song to me. 9/10

Sink- After hearing the preview on Amazon and seeing the title length, I thought it would be like Konrui wo Aka chi ni with the song starting off really calm and then just burst and I was right in a way. This song definitely starts off slow. That bass is just sounding so amazing in the background and the guitars constant chords being strummed, almost sounded really dark. Then it hits a spot where the song just becomes really calm, the guitar is layered with effects and distortion and then BOOM~! The guitar solo was pretty lengthy compared to most I have heard from them recently and I enjoyed it so much. I'm pretty sure almost no part of this song ever repeated which was amazing and i abosolutely love this song. 10/10

Meisou- In this song, I felt the instruments were overtaking the vocals so it slightly bothered me but after the first chorus there is this sort of really calm breakdown with synths in the background that remind me of their PERESTROIKA work, and then it moves into something really amazing with Jin screaming and a piano played quickly in the background and in comes San with this lovely guitar solo. This was a really calm song from them that wasn't exactly ballad-type and I loved it. 9/10

Overall, I absolutely loved this single a lot more than I did Fable in the cold bed and I love every single damn song on here!!! Can't wait for their album!

DELUGE is a mix between muddyt, FAVLE IN THE COLD BED et VORTICAL [E]MOTION. Nothing special. 7/10.

SINK, there is a good atmosphere, but, it'stoo long and a little boring. The end wit the acoustic guitar is beautiful. 6 /10

Meisou : Horrible song with an horrible chorus. NEGA disappoint me. There is nothing, it's a basic song... 2/10

I prefer FABLE IN THE COLD BED single. I hope they will do better for their upcoming album VANITAS...

Personally, I am really disappointed. So far I liked just the title-track, mostly for SAN's riffs. SINK was a nice experiment, but it didn't end well as expected. Meisou is definitely the most average and boring track of the single... I think NEGA really changed after PERESTROIKA (aka themselves) started activities. Hope the album will be better... definitely.

5.5/10

Sign in to follow this