Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

ViViD- FAKE single review (2011.11.9)

Thoughts on this single? i freaking love this release.

FAKE- I love the way it starts. Ryouga comes in with a sort of clean yet slightly distorted melody and then Reno joins in full guns blazing! I have yet to grow tired of the chorus or any other part of this song and Shin's voice to me is still going strong throughout this whole song. that guitar solo though, that was a very epic guitar solo that I can't stop replaying! this was very well made!! 10/10

Kakera- The way the songs starts with that dual melody was just so pleasing to my ears. The chorus is good but its still growing on me. Throughout this whole song, Reno and Ryouga just stood out the most. Getting into that guitar solo, i think i ear-jizzed with every note played. The effect layered onto it to make it sound the way it did was a great choice. It just sounded so surreal i guess to me. after the solo, another chorus and then the song ends with that melody that I have to come to love so much. 10/10

Honestly, this single was GOLD! i loved it and I can't wait for their new single at the start of 2012! Once the 3rd song gets posted, I'll edit this and add in my review for the 3rd song. i honestly felt that Reno and Ryouga stood out the most in this single, almost like this is their single.

I seem to feel the gazette's influence in this single. That's just me :/

I like Natsubana more than Kakera and FAKE because the intro is just relaxing. I would rate 8/10 for overall review.

Still 'Take-off' would be ViViD's epic single ever.

I highly doubt they'll ever do anything better than Take Off.

To me this single is BLUE x Yume Mugen no Kanata x hard guitars.

Fake - Really rocky song. Guitars are all right but I'd expect more from a major band. OH WAIT. NO I WOULDN'T. The song seems to drag and I kind of get bored... Actually I don't like this song. Ahaha. The PV is retarded. Shin can not lip sync. :| 3/10

Kakera - Better intro. better singing. Uhhh. This song is a combination of Blue and REM. No doubt. :| Ahahaha. The guitars get so clumsy like 1:30 in. xD Don't really like this either. I want "indies" ViViD. Dis shit aint cool. Boring solo? Ahaha. I like Shin's singing in this. That's about it. :/ And it isn't even that great. Better than Fake though. 5/10

Natsubana - Acoustic guitar? No wayyyy. Nice intro. I bet this will be Blue x Yume no Michishirube. I just feel it. Ahaha. Uhhhhh. He sounds like a prepubescent Gackt. :| Totally Blue x Yume no Michishirube. It sounds so sweet and loving~. Ahhahaha. 6/10 Best song.

Sign in to follow this