Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

La'mule history CD [live limited]

Based on my poor japanese, La'mule will be releasing a CD or DVD at their upcoming gig at Akasaka blitz.

o0480066311600000772.jpg

[history of the blood]

Disk1 1996~2000

Disk2 2000~2003

10,000 yen, and only sold at 「輪?廻?転?生~A RETURN of "VISUAL MONSTER"~」 2011.11.27(日) 赤坂BLITZ

Oh, it's a DVD. And it includes shots of unreleased songs. With 49 tracks, I'd say it's definitely worth 10,000 yen.

:o Someone I know is going to this concert. Now I gotta figure out whether or not I'll be able to afford 10000 yen D:

Oh, it's a DVD. And it includes shots of unreleased songs. With 49 tracks, I'd say it's definitely worth 10,000 yen.

:o Someone I know is going to this concert. Now I gotta figure out whether or not I'll be able to afford 10000 yen D:

I know right!!!!

My friend can go for me but I will also have to pay for her 6,800 yen venue ticket, so I'd be looking at 106,800 yen!! D:

I can certainly try, though I'm not sure how you guys would want it distributed if you do. I assume iso copies for those who chip in? I dunno XD

I would be interested pooling some money in.

To have my friend buy it would just be too much money for a DVD. I just have to step back and say to myself, "Hey, seriously you're going to spend that much money for a DVD!?!"

16,800*

accidentally a zero

Well, whoever is in just send me a PM and I'll try and figure it out from there. Luckily there's a decent amount of time before the concert, so we can get everything planned well in advance.

I can certainly try, though I'm not sure how you guys would want it distributed if you do. I assume iso copies for those who chip in? I dunno XD

Yeah, I'd help you buy it (maybe not a ton, but help nonetheless) in return for a good rip / scans if possible. I'm definitely fine with that.

Okay, I talked with her and she said it's okay. If there's anyone else who wants in, just send me a PM. You'll be getting ISO rips and HQ scans as well :3

mmm so realy intereasing .. DAMM FUCKING KISAKI ! ,, WITH THE ELEVATE PRICES!!

KISAKI had nothing to do with it this time! It is quite a high price, but in the end I guess it's worth it with all that footage... Hopefully

La'Mule special set (15,000yen), best album "Eyes Bloodshed" (3,990yen) & DVD "history of the blood 1996-2003" (10,000yen) have been available for ordering through Cure on-line shop since 2012/04/14

special set will include:

- best album "Eyes Bloodshed" (3,990yen)

- DVD "history of the blood 1996-2003" (10,000yen)

- original T-shirt (3,000yen)

- original towel (1,500yen)

- eco-bag (for first 30 copies)

http://cure-net.shop-pro.jp/?mode=cate& ... 590&csid=0

Sign in to follow this