Sign in to follow this  
hybrid-zombie

Psysalia Psysalis Psyche New Single.

Just got a newsletter saying the 5th single will be coming out in October and will be titled 「21st Century Massacre」 and if google translate is right I think they might be releasing a new album some time at the beginning of next year.

Heres the original text:

昨年10月に発表した「Lemon Pop」を皮切りに6作品連続でコラボレーションシングルをリリースすることを表明しているPsysalia Psysalis Psycheが、第5弾となる「21st Century Massacre」を10月15日にリリースすることが決定しました!

併せて、12月に6作目シングルをリリースし、来年2月には待望のセカンドアルバムのリリースすることも大決定!!

今作「21st Century Massacre」のコラボレーション相手は、人気ブランドFUGAHUMのアートディレクターもつとめる気鋭デザイナー三嶋章義。

テーマは、"時間軸、そして如何ともし難き真情の吐露"となっており、前編語りが入るという前衛的なサウンドと、三嶋の創り出す殺伐としたヴィジュアルワークにより、緊張感漂う世界観が展開されています。

ホームページにて、コラボレーションしたアートワーク、アーティスト写真、ミュージクビデオ、Tシャツが公開されているので、是非チェックしてみて下さい!

http://psysaliapsysalispsyche.com

EDIT: This just popped up on their OHP http://psysaliapsysalispsyche.com/21th/index.html

If I understand it right, then this single will be released on October 15th, then there will come the 6th installment of their single-series in December, and next year in February they'll release their new album. Cool! :)

Here's the info for those who don't want to click through the OHP:

01. 21st Century Massacre (

)

02. Turn of the mirror

03. 21st Century Massacre (Hype Williams Remix)

jk_l.jpg

New PV:

2tjH6zt7AGM

...which is apparently not the title track but Turn of the mirror, according to the listening site (where you can listen to 2 out of the 3 songs of the new single). I don't like the PV song too much, but the other one sounds cool!

The tracklist will be the following:

01. the United States of Psysalia

02. In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

03. Tune Track

It's nice to see, that there will be three new songs on the album! And I wonder if the second track refers to (or maybe a cover of) the famous Neutral Milk Hotel

Sign in to follow this