Sign in to follow this  
Saaam-chan

DIAURA - Dictator [Mini-Album]

Hey there ~

I am bored and gonna write my second longer review now ^^ ~

Today I decided to write about DIAURA... because I got the album now by some nice user here... so lets start the show:

01 - Narakuno Hana:

I allready started to like this band with that song... its quite the first time I listen to them... and I do it right now while I am writing... his voice is promising for that mini-album

and I like the riffs... ~ I can feel his power and emotions in that song and I like the piano sound in the background.... I gonna give it a..... 6.5/10

02 - Dictator:

Allready starts a little psycho... and I like that... screamo parts... also nice ~ his voice is also nice in this song and I really like the guitar in that one...

the refrain is pretty nice too... but I hoped a little bit more.... ~ but not bad at all !!! Ah I like the talking/whispering parts... and psycho thingy again... really nice for me ~

I gonna give that song a happy 7/10 !!!

03 - Master:

Master sounds promising...nice headbang start....but sounds pretty boring for me now...

The song is okay... but not my thing... I gonna give it a 4/10 ~

04 - Infineit:

Last one ~ It starts a little bit more delightly, not so dark~ Nice begining of the song. His voice is also nice for me on that track... but it seems like the song is quite boring... the refrain don't get me... ~ Its a strong 5/10 ~ (the guitar solo is nice 1+)

All in all I enjoyed that mini-album now... didn't tought that they would be that nice... I expected more... amateur-indie-sound ~

I think the CD has something for everyone who like them ~ seems like they are really promising and I will keep an eye on them for sure !!

You definitly should give them a try !!!

End-Result: 6.5/10

Sign in to follow this