Erin

DotA 2

??
Dota 2 is an upcoming action fantasy strategy video game being developed by Valve Corporation. It is the stand-alone sequel to the popular Warcraft III custom map Defense of the Ancients. The title was formally announced on October 13, 2010 via the Game Informer website. The game currently is scheduled for a full release in 2012, with a public beta scheduled for the fall of 2011. The game's lead designer is the longest-serving and current developer of Defense of the Ancients, known as "IceFrog", who continues to maintain his public anonymity, while leading a development team at Valve. The game will be released through both retail and Steam, for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Dota 2 marks Valve's first fantasy, as well as Action RTS game.

Dota 2 recreates the factions of the Sentinel and the Scourge from Defense of the Ancients with the placeholders of the Radiant and the Dire, with cornerstone features of the characters' alignment reserved, while ultimately re-establishing the familiar qualities in a new form from Valve. Character names, abilities, items, map design and other fine details remain virtually unchanged, but the integration of these features to the Source Engine allows for continued, scaled development to bypass limitations from the Warcraft III World Editor. Further support for the competitive experience is developed through the use of Dota account matchmaking, which scales a player's automated placement in accordance to their estimated skill level. Non-computed and unranked practice matches are made available through the use of either human players, AI bots or solo games.

I am really hyped about Dota2. I didn't really play much of the original Dota but I've been a huge fan of HoN and LoL. And that tournament they had at gamescon was awesome.

On 8/17/2011 at 9:42 AM, Erin said:

-cSFPIwMEq4

YES BITCH YES THE END IS NEAR #BYELOLBYE

Lol sucks ass

On 10/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, pluviophile said:

SO what is your MMR guys? Mine is 4.3k.

P.S. Do you know that there is 2048 edition of Dota? :D

My mmr is 1.3 k as of 2020

Back when ancient times of 2012 I was 5.8 got invited in tournaments and had the honor of dendi in my team took pudge and carried me in zero gravity the next match I got violated cuz he was in the other team with his teammates